PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated after a day of paintball

M98Punk
07-11-2010, 06:00 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
SO I went to play today with 4 guns and none of them worked well my pistol did but the spacing is off on my feed for it so I was having issues. Anyways before I throw something against the wall my R/T valved micro was acting screwy today and after rebuilding most of the reg in the back of my Yaris I was still having it leak out the velocity adjuster in the back BUT when I would adjust the velocity up or down it would stop until I fired then it would leak again. So yeah I'm sure someone knows what it is and it is an easy fix but right now I am thinking investigation with a blowtorch and hammer so I will go have a brew and see what the AO crew in there infinite wisdom bring.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh and if someone knows where to get old school bushmaster 2000 detent let me know

and a nice cheap reg that will work with a bushmaster (even thou my brother swore a vigilante with a low pressure spring would work it would not for me)

And that high pressure macroline that was being sold a few years back that still around?

But I did rock the last game 2v3 with a mag pissing air so I had to literally turn my gun off in between moves . I got two eliminations and pushed the third guy into my teamates fire :shooting:

Ando
07-11-2010, 06:42 PM
You need a new reg piston (the brass part in the back of the reg).

Coralis
07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
the ball detent for the bushmaster 2000 is a cocker one so you shouldn't have a problem finding one ... as far at the regs i don't know i'm still using the stock ones on my wife's bushmaster.

athomas
07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Did you replace the oring on the regulator piston assembly and clean out the back section of the valve?

If you are running a level 10 in the retro valve, and the regulator piston assembly hasn't been updated to a new higher pressure one, then that is probably what is causing your problems.

M98Punk
07-12-2010, 07:41 AM
is that something i can ge tfrom tunaman?/

Ando
07-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Yep. From him or AGD. There's a way to temp fix it. Go to BigEvil.com, in their tech forums, you should find a thread on how to temp repair the piston till your new one comes in. :cheers:

theGOLDENchild
07-12-2010, 08:57 AM
You can also get the nice macroline from Tuna.