PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys know about these??

polorboy
02-08-2002, 06:56 PM
I might be getting one of these soon. I was going to get a SFL E-Mag but this is about $500 cheaper (a little bit more in my price range). Anyone have one? Anything I need to know about Dye cockers? I am still keeping my mag, I may send it in to get upgraded or I may buy a retro valve. I am not sure yet. Anyway let me know what you guys know about these cockers. I will probably get the platinum colored one (the smaller pictured cocker).

http://www.strictdesigns.com/Assets/Other/Cocker.jpg

MAGS own YOU
02-08-2002, 08:07 PM
that will be my next gun, Ive had my eye on one for a longggg time.

MrRottenTreats
02-08-2002, 09:43 PM
One thing that I would consider with the color you are getting:

It s VERY common. All of the people that I have seen with them online have the Platinum color. Personally, I would go with the Orange-Clear fade:cool:

-§on-
02-08-2002, 09:51 PM
This is what I know, they look sweet, shoot sweet, and the trigger is sweet becasue it is ajustable. It comes with everything you need for the gun. Only thing you are lacking is a reg and I would get a Gladiator if you had like an Adjustable tank like an Apoc or something and it would be big pimpin'

DYE-BaLLeR
02-08-2002, 10:58 PM
their light and look cool but from what i here you can get more performance wise for the same price, try posting on a cocker forum such as www.air-powered.com or a pbstar forum to get a more accurate input.

headcase
02-08-2002, 11:30 PM
Yeah........you can get a better cocker for the price....I'd look into the sonics www.macdev.net if you want a hinge, and the revenge v2 www.revengev2.com if you want a sliding for the 1000 price range.

The Dye's look nice, but that's about it. I personally can't stand the Dye hinge either, so that doesn't help my opinion of them.

MrRottenTreats is right that "dusted platium" is pretty popular online. The pics look good, but it isn't that pretty in person.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-09-2002, 12:15 AM
what i would do...

http://www.skanline.com/productspb/products-DYE/product-pages-guns-2002/pgdyeac020xx.html

Get 1 in Blue - Clear fade....then throw on a Silver Gladiator Reg...Kapp Twisted COcking rod....MacDev Ying Yang Bolt,Macdev Red Valve, Rock Reg. And a conquest would own too...

Best setup...

kenshinkandon
02-11-2002, 07:41 AM
I would rather spend the money on a free flow but that is my opinion.