PDA

View Full Version : shoebox paintball filling machine

questionful
07-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Just an idea that just occurred to me. Would it be possible to make a paintball making machine that would be small enough and simple enough for someone to own and run overnight to make a batch of fresh, decent-quality paintballs?

Something where you just put in three things: Gelatin, Fill, and Lubricant (for the machine, not the paintballs).

The Gelatin and Fill would both be purchased in a powder form from AGD or something, then are mixed with water prior to feeding into the machine. The machine would make the paintballs and put them in a drying tumbler or something.

Possible?

teufelhunden
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm sure it's possible... for a price. That is probably very, very high.

Ando
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Ooooo...another project for Mr. Kaye :)

questionful
07-21-2010, 02:57 PM
He was associated with perfect circle paintballs

http://www.pcpaintball.com/

http://www.pcpaintball.com/sandra.jpg

of course that was polystyrene shells, different stuff.

AGD
07-21-2010, 07:24 PM
I still own part of that company. We were hoping at one time to be able to make an "at home" system.

AGD

DevilMan
07-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I still own part of that company. We were hoping at one time to be able to make an "at home" system.

AGD

WOW!!!! I can hear that sucking sound of everyones wallet from here!!!!

Including my own!!!! TK!!! You are tooo cool.... Air and PAINT at home??? HELLL YEAHHHHH

DM

Ando
07-21-2010, 08:26 PM
^^^^
Ya what he said

the mag guy
07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
by at home he means in your hopper/warp feed combo. Gelatin in the warp, paint mixture in the hopper. They're made as you shoot!!! :p

Props on being the man again TK and inspiring me to pick up not only the game, but another mag!

sjrtk
07-22-2010, 05:13 PM
First the shoebox then the idea/hope of home made paintballs my wallet is shrinking so fast it might rip my leg off when it implodes.

questionful
07-23-2010, 02:48 PM

AGD

Haha I had to read that a few times to notice you said "were".

If I ever think of a way, I will do it.