PDA

View Full Version : ya wanna hear some though luck!?

bornl33t
02-08-2002, 10:43 PM
well I had it set firmy in my mind to get my tongue peirced today. And it didn't happen... BUT it was kinda kewl why it didn't. Let me tell ya...
First things first, at 11pm last night I called work ( hehehe I wasn't working ) and talked to my bud Jacob that was gonna do this with me. So we tells me that something came up and that he wouldn't have time on friday, no biggie.
Then I call up my sis to tell her I'm going to borrow her car for a few as I managed to slide off the road a few weeks ago and haven't gotten a new tire yet. Anyway, so I drive like 20 min north to Ames a mildy big collage town where they got plenty of good places that came highly recommended. Got there and decited to fill up with gas first, got out aaaaannnnnddd locked the keys in...( i had butterflies in my stomache AND HEAD ) no biggie my bud dave was just driving by and gave me a ride home to get some spare, a new car and my sis to drive the other one home. So, he talked the whole way up there and I finally got her to see why I was going it to begin with, I'm LIKE stoked about it now, so we drive both cars home and go out for some ice cream and talk somemore. Then we decite to head back and do it, but she first needed a camera... what's with girls and cameras? anyway, takes her about 20 min to find the thing and we drive back up there... and it's 2 min till 10pm they close at 10 and it's dark, they closed up early because buisness was slow...
so now I'm bummed out... but we're still gonna try to do it tomorow! and this time I'll have pics for ya'll!

MajorDamage
02-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Yay! Pics! Go Heat!

ENDO!

bornl33t
02-09-2002, 09:25 PM
got it done finally though.... pics coming... all I can say...

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS IT"S AAWESOME!

Butterfingers
02-10-2002, 06:01 AM
Im glad you are happy with it.

The thought of getting a steel stud shot through the middle of my tounge dosent appeal to me :)

Tunaman
02-10-2002, 06:26 AM
Now you will talk with a lisp for the rest of your life.

bornl33t
02-10-2002, 07:45 AM
actually, I didn't have a lisp when I walked outta the studio and it's day two now and I still don't have a lisp...

shartley
02-10-2002, 07:49 AM
I don't talk with a lithp either. Of courth I don't have anything through my tongue either....

Ith that why Thulvethter the Cat talkth like that? ;)