PDA

View Full Version : Reworked superbolt, 1st day impressions

LaW
02-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Well I played tonight with it, no recoil :) hehe i love it well besides that.... I had one break at the tip of the barrel so obviously not a superbolt problem :) hehe so 1000 paintballs = 0 breaks for the emag :) since getting the emag over 2500+ shot = 0 breaks (not including a total of 1 break in the barrel, and 1 break from user error ie.. pinching a ball with the pf plug)

hehe superbolt 1 opponents no chance in hell

I must add however I played like crap... very bad night for me... i made some dumb moves, didn't keep my head in tight to my marker, didn't drop my shoulder well or keep my head in well shooint out the left side... but all in all i guess it was still fun, hell it's paintball

deded
02-09-2002, 12:42 AM
Don't you hate it when you play like crap and you can't blame your equipment?

Thanks a lot AGD!:mad:

;)

striker
02-09-2002, 12:43 AM
Yeah! Geez... Your RUINING paintball! HUMPH!

;)

personman
02-09-2002, 09:17 AM
LOL, when I play music on my Bass Clairinet, and screw up, I always look down at my instrument like it screwed up, and I tamper with it.. Well, no one else has a Bass Clairinet, so they dont know it was my bad. :p

nutz
02-09-2002, 12:19 PM
dont blame your equipment or yourself... blame cananda!!!!

lol :D

personman
02-09-2002, 12:23 PM
lol
That earns the right to be quoted

Omicron
02-09-2002, 02:13 PM
blame cananda...hehe maybe you should spell that right! lol I'm Canadian! Don't bash me!

Oh and I played with my superbolt yesterday and it was really sweet...No recoil compared to my other bolt. It was really nice. On my SB theres little to no wear yet, but I only shot around 300 times.

On a bad note thoguh, I played poorly and my mag was messing up because of dirty air :mad: I'm getting a filter soon so that should fix it up....

Anyways, Good job Tom on the Superbolt! Post on AO when you get the sleeves out in different types!

nutz
02-09-2002, 03:10 PM
haha only a joke lol

Maghappy
02-09-2002, 03:11 PM
hehe

LaW
02-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Are we seeing a trend here? 1st game with new superbolt = poor play? have we found a reason to blame our products? probably not but at least i'm trying hehe ;) I'm playing tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

RT_Luver
02-09-2002, 03:56 PM
Hey, i read on the online store that they are nylon.is this tru,that'd be sweet.ALSO,since the new SB's come wit foamies and stuff,does that mean that the replace sleeves will too??

Hysperion
02-09-2002, 07:15 PM
The first day I got my sb back it seemed to break alot of paint. Then the next day it worked awesome. Then I tried it a third day and the front of it blew out :)....Now I have to send it in :(

LaW
02-09-2002, 08:27 PM
I thought the foamie on yours just flew out? Are you totally sure?? :)

Hysperion
02-09-2002, 08:44 PM
i am totally sure :)....everyone that has seen it in person agrees it's not the foamie, you can actually see the metal in the sb.....and honestly I think the sb is mainly hype (but not the sfl, it kick a$z). When I put in a normal AGD Longnose bolt and played I had absolutely no problems with it and couldn't notice a diff in recoil or anything. Also the normal bolt doesn't chew up the aluminum body because the bolt is surrounded by a layer of stainless..... Maybe if I used the two bolts side by side I could tell a diff. but the recoil of the normal bolt doesn't bother me at all and considering it's the tried and true, i'll probably stick with it

LaW
02-09-2002, 08:46 PM
Well isn't that something :) oh well i'm satisfied with mine right now :) it's still proving itself to me though...

legion
02-09-2002, 08:58 PM
Nope. I dont see a pattern LaW i think i played damn well against your sorry butt ;-) And it was also my first day with this sweet sweet mama of a bolt...

Legion

LaW
02-10-2002, 05:38 PM
Put about 500 rounds in today, must have had some bad paint or a bad barrel match because i had like 3 or 4 breaks at the end of the barrel... so no big deal, squeegee'd shot clean after like 3 shots and i still played more, go superbolt!!! no bolt related breaks :)