PDA

View Full Version : Tom.Emag strikes again Iowa players SHOCKED

Butch Borsic
02-09-2002, 12:32 AM
I played some ball in Iowa last night at a indoor field near Des Moines last night. Where i suprised many of the people there with the emags rate of fire. enough so, that the refs after the first game called me out to see if i was in full auto. :D Of course i wasn't i just shoot that fast and made some of those angel players look again at the Mag family and where it has come.
Just my 2 cents of an experience that i had that i wanted to share.

Butch
Butterscotch YO

AGD
02-09-2002, 01:18 AM
Now Butch that's the kind of post I love to read! Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum!!

Thanks from all of us at,

AGD

ProjectMag
02-09-2002, 04:32 PM
Would that have been ICU Indoor in Colfax?? I live about a half hour from there and have played there a few times. You don't see many mags around this area. Woulda been nice to know you were gonna be there. :)

Butch Borsic
02-10-2002, 01:14 AM
YEs it was at ICU in colfax. Thursday nights they feature practice for local teams and rec players from 5-9 pm. the team i hang out with out here goes every other week. so ill be there on 21st of Feb if care to hang out.

bornl33t
02-10-2002, 07:48 AM
hey project, do you go to central? my roomies G/f goes there and somehow I end up IN Pella about everyother weekend... I never though of it but I guess that would be a great please to live considering how close it is to ICQ

ProjectMag
02-10-2002, 02:51 PM
Yep, I go to Central. There are about four of us here that play paintball together. We used to play at Action Jack's until we realized how much we get ripped off with there paint prices. We usually go to ICU indoor during the winter months but have yet to make it up there this year. I think the new field of choice is Big Daddy's in Pleasantville. They have a 10-man hyperball field and 5-man Sup Air field. Supposedly they have an indoor field coming soon. I assume you go to Iowa State?? We play with a couple guys from there every now and again.

bornl33t
02-10-2002, 04:55 PM
d00d NO WAY... my cousins live in plesantville.. I'm down there about every week....

PolarisSX
02-11-2002, 12:43 AM
Hoooo rah for Iowa, but seriously we welcome mags. One time at Action Jacks I thought we were gonna get bum rushed by the Bushmaster crew. Actually, I'd probably do better in the fist fight than playing them, but maybe thats cause I dont like to spray $120 a case Big Ball. Seriously if only ICU had more outdoor fields. The indoor is nice but kinda small. No opening break, more like the opening dive. To any Iowa State people reading this, I will be joining your college this fall, as an undergrad (long but entertaining story) So I'd like to make some contact with some paintball players from there.

Snooky
02-11-2002, 12:54 AM
Paintball in Iowa! Wow What will they think of next?

Just kidding:p

bornl33t
02-11-2002, 05:46 AM
aight, that wasn't funny we've had paintball way longer then IL....Iowa isn't that bad.... course If I should end up moving this summer like planed it will be a bunch more boring...

PolarisSX
02-11-2002, 02:46 PM
I think all the other states are just jealous that we got more pigs than they do.

Snooky
02-11-2002, 04:40 PM
well in IL we get off for lincoln's birthday and we have chicago. what does iowa have? Des moines?

:D

Jonno06
02-11-2002, 04:46 PM
iowa and illinois are cool....its just too bad that FLORIDA ownes all!

PolarisSX
02-11-2002, 04:50 PM
How can a state that can't even complete a ballot without trouble own us all? Seriously, Illinois has way to many good paintball companies in it, its unfair to Iowa. We'll send you pigs for paintball companies. Lots of them!!!

Snooky
02-11-2002, 05:06 PM
ive never been to iowa only heard speculations about it. But i think i heard something about lots of pigs before. yeah florida is great to visit but i wouldnt want to live there. Besides Road Island is the best paintball state. u could play on big game on it its so small!

iisp0tii
02-11-2002, 06:31 PM
yea, florida is the best because of wayne's scenarios. i dont know if i spelled that right, but ok. the weather changes alot down here, so im gonna have to buy a freak! the other good thing down here is when its hot your get to see chicks in bikini's!!!!!!!

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Yea right.... florida... iowa.. illinoooise haha texas rules all! Dallas to be more specific we got awesome fields just not any HUGE tournys we got some scenarios and stuffs but hey anywhere in dallas fortworth area you live in you can hit a field. thers about 5 of em around the area.

PolarisSX
02-11-2002, 08:49 PM
I dont know, in Colfax we got ICU and Action Jacks two fields literally across the street from one another. While it didnt seem like the best business idea in my mind, it appears to work for them.

Snooky
02-11-2002, 09:01 PM
theres probally 10-15 fields within 100 miles of my house so i can't complain. We can see chicks in bikini's ya know we have beaches too! Besides theres always the internet and victoria secrets in the mall.