PDA

View Full Version : lockout vs. lockout 2

magc68
02-09-2002, 06:43 AM
im leaving to go watch this fully sponsored pracitce at grc. 5 of the guys we normally play with out here got picked up on lockout 2 so im gonna go watch this. if non eof u know lockout went through some HUGE changes so it will be interesting to see whats up.

lonsch
02-09-2002, 02:07 PM
i havent heard anything about lockout. what happend?
also is lockout 2 going to play nppl this year? and what division?

vettdog
02-09-2002, 06:10 PM
Hey. when is that? i live close to GRC and would like to see it. email me. paintballsniper36912@yahoo.com. thanx.... Vettdog

kenshinkandon
02-11-2002, 07:37 AM
You can go there almost every sunday in the winter and play with them they are a great bunch of guys really a learning experience playing them. GRC is a great field the only indoor that I know of in Western NY. If anyone is willing to make the trip you should do it the field owner Rob is going to be playing with Lockout this year again he is a really nice guy. I try to play there as much as time allows me to I'm sure if your in the area and would like to practice with them if you E-mail them they would be willing to set something up.

www.grcpaintball.net

vettdog
02-12-2002, 06:13 AM
I was asking when they are playing eachother. also, do you know if they will be there sunday, feb 24? thanx..... Vettdog