PDA

View Full Version : Running a warp on a mag

pinkanese
07-31-2010, 08:13 PM
What I am looking to do is run a warp feed on my mag I have done it before, but this time I want to use a powerfeed body and run the warp off the shorter lower end of the feedneck. I can't run the hose straight down using just the upper warp adapter so I was wondering if anyone had some ideas or examples of how I could run the hose.

WUNDERWAFFEN
07-31-2010, 11:00 PM
The warp kit comes with everything you need to run off an old powerfeed body- you dont even have to use the elbow this way.

El Camino
08-01-2010, 09:32 AM
You need a 45* elbow. Do you have the long PF plug? I've got what you need, PM me. (Christiansburg) Trade you for the black Cocker barrel. 14"?

druid
08-03-2010, 01:19 AM
any 3/4" Inside diameter 45* copper tube joint will fit but the other end has to accept the hose.

So it's a 3/4" ID [for the powerfeed] x 7/8" or 1" ? [for the hose] - can't remember. Measure the OD of the hose you are using and that's the 'other' end's inside diameter.

maniacmechanic
08-03-2010, 04:34 AM
any 3/4" Inside diameter 45* copper tube joint will fit but the other end has to accept the hose.

So it's a 3/4" ID [for the powerfeed] x 7/8" or 1" ? [for the hose] - can't remember. Measure the OD of the hose you are using and that's the 'other' end's inside diameter.

it's a 3/4 " street " elbow

Hobbez
08-03-2010, 04:19 PM
The "upper" warp feed adapter fits right on the bottom of the powerfeed, no elbow needed. I've done it this way a couple times. The only other thing youll need is the long powerfeed plug like El Camino said, to put in the top of your powerfeed. I would'nt mess with an elbow, it doesnt stick out very far from the side of the marker with just the adapter.

pinkanese
08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
There is something that has been lost here. I am using a Z-Gripped mag, somehow all the z's that were supposed to be in front of the word mag are gone now :(

Anyway, I tried a idea I had using the clear 90* AGD adapter and I like how it came out so I guess I don't need help anymore.