PDA

View Full Version : Great Odyssey Experience. Everyone Please Read

bratch
02-09-2002, 10:13 AM
I had tried a HALO on my Emag and it was unreal so I placed an order for one on Tuesday. Thursday it arrives and I put between 500-1000 balls through it good performance but nothing great still quite a few chops. Friday I take it oyt and notice its not feeding all the time many times my high rise was empty and it would take a manual push of the agitator to get it running. I call National PB Supply, the store I ordered from, and asked them if they had any clue whatwaswrong. They didn't and didn't have a phone number for me to reach Odyssey directly. I call AGD and they had a number for me. I finally get ahold of one of the designers and he techs it for me and tells me to call back once i have tried teching. I tech it and it still isn't running so I call back. We are both dumbfounded. The last call was made Friday(2/8) around 4:30 or 5:00. This morning (SAT,2/9) at 9:00 FEDEX arrives with a new HALO in time or the opening tourny of the PE series tomorrow.

Cha0tic
02-09-2002, 10:22 AM
that is great. did you send them the non-working HALO? that really is great customer care...

bratch
02-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Shipping the half-working HALO out Monday. I have compete faith in my setup with the support of Odyssey and AGD.

AGD
02-09-2002, 12:42 PM
See, we only hang with good guys!! Chris the Halo engineer is on this forum and will surely read your post.

AGD

Paintballer86
02-09-2002, 01:11 PM
That is supurb. I am shure that AGD is proud to call them their buisness partners.

bratch
02-09-2002, 02:12 PM
Chris is the man who helped me. Great guy!!

Gecko
02-09-2002, 07:37 PM
awesome customer service, my halo came with a fried motor. I sent it on a Monday and had the replacment by friday. Thanks odysessy!
Gecko

Grey_Goose
02-09-2002, 07:46 PM
hey, i played w/ mine today... all that smack i talked about the HALO on AIM... i take it back :D

alf
02-10-2002, 02:59 PM
im glad to hear that there are other companies out there that are in the same league as AGD...thanks odyssey!

i heard something about a halo recall for their lids...does anyone know about this?

an kind of related (customer service) story...a ref at my field bought a dark cocker...got it, tried to fire it...couldnt...out of time...sent it back to warped sportz TWICE until he had a local cocker-guru fix it...

p.s. does anyone have a hard time spelling odyssey?

bratch
02-10-2002, 09:54 PM
Early lids had a molding problem caused some cracking if you send them an email they ship you new ones no charge. NOt sure on the serial # that had problems

Rahman
02-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Man thats a great story, just reading this makes me wanna go out and buy a HALO tomorrow. I mean I already knew about it's performance capabilities but customer of that caliber is far & few between you can't beat with no LCD screen good job odyssey...:D

deded
02-10-2002, 11:51 PM
I can't wait to get my HALO, and I hope that a reputable company like Odyssey gets as popular as they should!

With so much belief of hype in the paintball world, companies that actually offer ground-breaking products never seem to get the coverage they deserve... I hope the dice roll kindly to the people at Odyssey.