PDA

View Full Version : BT Soldier Shirt Review ?????

theGOLDENchild
08-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Any have any experience with the BT Soldier Shirt? It looks like a nice jersey that meets all requirements (not over the top looking, olive colored, slight padding, breathable) but there is very little info about it. What about any input on their other jerseys? Do they make quality stuff? Here's a link (http://www.btpaintball.com/gear/bt-soldier-shirt/). It's between this jersey and an olive JT jersey.

Newt
08-04-2010, 04:52 PM
No experience with their jerseys. I've never seen gear from BT that wasn't decent though. Not top notch soft gear like Dye or such though. Their Static vest is good, I use it with a Molle pod pack. Could be designed slightly better (sizing and strap orientation could use work, Molle webbing isn't centered etc), and their Molle webbing relies on snaps that can come off. I suspect the jerseys will have the same level of design and production quality. Very usable, fits a great nitch nobody else is filling for a good price, but definitely not heirloom quality gear.

theGOLDENchild
08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm not a milsim player or anything, I've just always liked plain olive colored jerseys and it's hard to fine a good one. I love Redz products but their jerseys are a little cheesy for my taste.

OPBN
08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I wish they would start making jerseys for guys that are pyramid shaped instead of V shaped. :rofl:

theGOLDENchild
08-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I wish in general they'd make a medium t-shirt that was a few inches longer. I like the almost snug fit of a medium but I'm sure the world doesn't like seeing my crack. Maybe I should just get used to larges as I'm starting to grow my married-man gut anyways.

OPBN
08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Hear hear on the few inches long in general for shirts. It's hard covering all this love with some of the short arse shirts made these days.