PDA

View Full Version : What a deal... wish I had the money...

SockMonkey
08-05-2010, 12:21 PM
I didnt want to post this to ruin anyone elses sick grab. if I had money ATM I would DEFF had bid it higher..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200502511467&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

CF body: $50-75?
RT Valve: $75++?
IntelliFrame used: $75?
RT rail with foregrip and sight rail: $75?
Freak insert kit: $60
-If it has an autococker adapter:
$30: adapter
$50: back
-If its a true CF freak back
$75+?

who knows, maybe lvl10?

Flatliner333
08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Dude ...I had the high bid on this when I left work yesterday with 1 hour to go. Hellofadeal I thought..well worth it ...congrats to whoever got it my high bid was like $173.00. :cheers:

the mag guy
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
That was quite a sweet deal! I don't like how tall the vert feed is, but back then it was all about the ball stack. Great buy for someone out there

Drix
08-05-2010, 02:33 PM
That was quite a sweet deal! I don't like how tall the vert feed is, but back then it was all about the ball stack. Great buy for someone out there

Back then they weren't feednecks, they were smokestacks ;) ... I got some mighty tall ones, just looking for the right old school gun to put em on.

going_home
08-06-2010, 02:46 PM

The force feed hopper was yet to be introduced when the tall feednecks were being used.
More balls in a row for faster feeding was the logic behind it.

:ninja:

cockerpunk
08-06-2010, 02:56 PM
The force feed hopper was yet to be introduced when the tall feednecks were being used.
More balls in a row for faster feeding was the logic behind it.

:ninja:

force feed also works better with shorter ball stacks, less weight to push.

going_home
08-09-2010, 08:00 PM
force feed also works better with shorter ball stacks, less weight to push.

There must be something......I must have done something very wrong
if we actually agree on something......

:rolleyes: