PDA

View Full Version : You Guessed It!! SHE is >>>>>>>>>>>>

AGD
02-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Amy Schreier!!! The Angel of Aruba holding our very own SFL!

Here is the deal, if you ALL email her and we get over a hundred reqests, she promised to come to our next internet party. She will be our guest star and we will have a bunch of small contests to giveaway....

signed 8x10 photos of Amy!! WOOOT!!

I want this party to be the biggest and bestest party the internet has ever SEEN!!

If we get over 100 in chat and 200 in the forum I'll giveaway an Emag!!!

A= If you all email Amy
B= Amy Schreier will come to the party
C= We will give away an Emag if everyone shows up!

Tom gets the Worlds Largest Internet Paintball Party!!

I'm happy, YOUR happy! Amy gets a fan club!

Stay tuned, I'll have the email addy setup this weekend (you guys figured it out faster than I thought!)

Your party host,

AGD

Flamebo
02-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Wow.

I use AT&T Broadband and a LinkSys router, and Dalnet refuses to let me in their chatrooms. If anyone knows ANY way around this, please PM me so I can come to this one...

spacemanspiff
02-09-2002, 12:42 PM
SWEET! Hey could someone win a date with Amy:p :D But I would take an e-mag just the same.

personman
02-09-2002, 12:45 PM
I call the E-mag!

Whats her E-mail?

jah871
02-09-2002, 12:49 PM
get us this email tom so we can bomb her with a buncha emails.

shartley
02-09-2002, 12:55 PM
I am in the same boat… about the chat room thing…

Sounds like it will be a great time though (as usual). However, no drooling coming from this man…. I just don’t think she is all that “Hot”… she is not bad by any stretch, but not drool material (IMHO). And in that picture she looks like the camera man just farted.. I don’t know if she is trying to look tough, sexy, or what…. But unless she is trying for the “big fart” look, she missed her mark just a bit. ;)

But I say any guest that will draw participation is good. :D:D:D

Thumbs up… :D

Paintballer86
02-09-2002, 12:56 PM
TOM!!! I GUESSED RIGHT!!! DO I GET THE E-MAG?!?!?! Please say yes because I have been bugging my parents to help pay for the upgrade and they want me to stop. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!! I AM ON MY KNEES!!

I think I should get something at least.... I really could use an E-mag but half off on n e-mag conversion would work too... PLEASE????? :D I was the 4th person who posted the guess Amy in the origonal thread.
PLEASE???

Mossman
02-09-2002, 01:00 PM
Im in! sweet tom...sweet!

omni
02-09-2002, 01:07 PM
woaw .. man
E-MAg + contest = rule!
Me + win + E-mag = Fun to the Power HOTDOG squared!

hah, anywyas thats a nice prize, you're a kind man Mr.K

virus
02-09-2002, 01:37 PM
welp hpefully this party will be on a weekend for those of us that work 2nd shift during the week....

i know myself and the others dont want to be left out

PaInTbALL zAcH
02-09-2002, 01:39 PM
psst... Tom ... I could use an emag... my address is.......

HoppysMag
02-09-2002, 01:53 PM
We love you tom! ( especially if i can get that emag) Or at least a sighned pic? (of her)and hey if you want to feel even more important, i quesse you can send me a sighned pic of you too tom.:D
:D :D

Lets make this bigger than our " Crash the server party"!!!

mattyfatty182
02-09-2002, 01:55 PM
Pssst..Maybe you all should stop begging for things, and get out there and get them yourself. If tom gave away and Emag or Conversion to every whiney 13 year-old who asked:
1. He would be driven insane
2. He would be out of buisness in like 2 days.

HoppysMag
02-09-2002, 02:03 PM
Matty were just kidding. Theres no way tom would give away free stuff more than stickers, sighned pics, and other assorted cheap things to us for no reason ( forget an E-Mag). Hes a great guy but an even better bussines man. occasionaly he will have contest for things but he normally only gives away small things.:D

we arnt seriously expecting to see an emag at our door in
6-8 weeks. And he knows that:D

Paintballer86
02-09-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by mattyfatty182
Pssst.. If tom gave away and Emag or Conversion to every whiney 13 year-old who asked:
I'm 16 1/2 :p

X-Plosive
02-09-2002, 02:20 PM
E-mag Extreme or just an E-mag? Shartley why must you be so critical about everything? I'd like to see you in a tight black Maxim shirt in a thong standing holding a 4 pound gun on hot sand. Umm, actually now that I think of it, I wouldn't.

Vegeta
02-09-2002, 02:21 PM
AWWWWWWWWHHHHHH... Tom isn't getting married. Wel.. maybe we hinted at something then.

You know maybe we should do somehting diffrenet than the pop up contests this time. Think about it... for one it floods the server, and even though it can handle it now, some people can post more than others. A random question in the chat would be neat. And if they get it wrong... they lose! awman that would be embarrasing!
Then the question goest to another random person.

Paintballer86
02-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by X-Plosive
E-mag Extreme or just an E-mag?

Just a regular old e-mag
Heck, I just want the gun, no valve or anything. I have a retro valve. PLEASE TOM?!?! :D

Bonx0007
02-09-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Flamebo
Wow.

I use AT&T Broadband and a LinkSys router, and Dalnet refuses to let me in their chatrooms. If anyone knows ANY way around this, please PM me so I can come to this one...

I am in the same boat with my link sys router and cable service. LMK

Wild_Osiris
02-09-2002, 02:24 PM
A Paintballer86 not to be umm rude or anything but in your profile you said " play Paintball almost 3 times a month and I have lots of paintball guns. PM me if you want to hear a few!!!!!! " That doesnt sound like you need an emag. Who ever gets it gets it, it's purely luck of the draw (perhaps). I did something for agd a while back and never expected anything from them, and Tom calls me up, and offers me a warp. That was nice, I would almost feel guilty about getting the emag and even more so asking for it! I mean why not tell Tom "all I ever wanted was an emag, to have and to hold, to cherish thru sickness and health." to be blunt dont be greed or ask for it because we all know I will get it. LOL :p

personman
02-09-2002, 02:31 PM
Guyz, dont ask for the E-mag. You have to win it.

Plus I called it already. :p

Gup44
02-09-2002, 02:35 PM
That's it?:rolleyes: Some chick is going to "grace" us with her presence on an internet chat room? And that is IF we all take time out of our lives to send her an email. WOW... Glad I held my breath for this one.:rolleyes:

This isn't consistant with AGD's persistance on quality. This is garbage. Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.

If you want to have a contest, then have one. Paintball doesn't need chicks in bakinis. This stuff makes it hard for wives and girlfriends of players to want to be involved in paintball (IMHO).

Stick to paintball and leave sex in people's own personal lives.

HoppysMag
02-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Dude what have we learned from decades of advertisement "SEX SELLS"!! and besides if you dont want anything to do with it dont post. its just for fun.

AngelBoy
02-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Gup44
Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.

I am 14 thank u very much:D :D :D :D

sifu01
She really looks like a nice person to get to know.

Miscue
That's it?:rolleyes: Some chick is going to "grace" us with her presence on an internet chat room? And that is IF we all take time out of our lives to send her an email. WOW... Glad I held my breath for this one.:rolleyes:

This isn't consistant with AGD's persistance on quality. This is garbage. Let's see how many horney dorks we can get to actually send her an email. This does nothing for paintball, but tell the mothers of potential newbies that paintball isn't for thier 13 year old.

If you want to have a contest, then have one. Paintball doesn't need chicks in bakinis. This stuff makes it hard for wives and girlfriends of players to want to be involved in paintball (IMHO).

Bah. If you don't like it, don't do it. Simple.

sifu01
02-09-2002, 03:17 PM
"Don't mill your tank." - Miscue

Ha.

Rahman
02-09-2002, 03:19 PM
Well,I guess it's time bomb this chick's E-mail then huhh...Cause one things for sure daddy need a new E-mag,YEAH BABY YEAAAH!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______
CHE LIKE...CHE LIKE ALOT :D :D :D

paintbattler
02-09-2002, 03:23 PM
wow! ill be here and email her

shartley
02-09-2002, 03:27 PM
X-Plosive
The visual you created scared the heck out of me! ;)

(You DO know it was all in good fun, right? Even though it is true she DOES look like she smelled a fart in that picture. ;) Want to hear a rant? LOL You should listen to my Wife about that Modeling stuff… LOL I can assure you that I got an ear full when she read this thread. :D)

Hey, if it is fun..... who cares WHO comes... just Party on Dude! :D:D:D

jah871
02-09-2002, 03:40 PM
Tom, if and when we have the online party can u please have it on a Friday or Saturday night becuase a lot of us have school or have to work the next morning. Thanks

AGD
02-09-2002, 03:55 PM
We will do a poll to determine the best time to have the party. I want this to be HUGE so we want to make it good for everyone.

AGD

beam
02-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Can you make the emag give-away like a random drawing type thing? For us that dial up...those "First one to respond to such and such thread" doesn't work too good.

AGD
02-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Yes we are going to try and make it fair for everyone.

AGD

zvanut
02-09-2002, 05:23 PM
Tom,

you are a great guy. :) I want the E-mag though ;)

Hysperion
02-09-2002, 06:24 PM
Tom those of us that own an SFL should get a signed photo for our patronage (towards the gun of course)...I'm sure loadsm5, kiluakid, etc... will agree!!!

hubadlatimmy
02-09-2002, 08:01 PM
WHAT'S HER EMAIL? I MUST WIN THE EMAG!

MrRottenTreats
02-09-2002, 11:03 PM
and I had all that fun reading everyones thoughts of what the acronym IFSHE was......:rolleyes:
but we got something simple and obvious. lol

Shaft
02-09-2002, 11:25 PM
EMAils bounce back. Email say no good. Deal what is you explain....

-Jôker-
02-10-2002, 12:24 PM

leave it to a new erson to flame this...forum.... somone with like 14 posts...reallly shows how much they know about this forum...now im not sayin just beacause they only have a limited amount of posts is the bad thing....its that they havent been here long and really dont know the whiole story of this forum or anything of that matter

jwa158
02-23-2002, 03:33 PM
i wanna be in on this too. i haven't even seen an e-mag in person.

orangejulius
02-26-2002, 01:39 PM
tom let us have the email I I wanna just be there maybe she can do like a photo gallery WOOT :

ramsee1
03-08-2002, 03:34 AM
http://www.njpaintball.com/fullsizepics/gallery6-20.htm

and they can wrestle or something. :D