PDA

View Full Version : Boy am i miffed!!!

Automag ReTro
02-09-2002, 12:46 PM
Alright, for the last couple of months, some kids from the neighborhood across the way have been messing with MY field. At first they would just move the bunkers, then they started breaking them. Today, i walk out there, and there are two chairs in the middle of the field and soda bottles and cans everywhere. Lo and behold, there are two bongs and a pipe right between the chairs. They spray painted "Stoner" "pot head" and a whole bunch of other stuff over the unbroken bunkers. That miffs me. I never can catch them cause they skip school and go there during that time. I wish they would go out there one night, and i'd sneak up and start shooting them. My mag is so quiet all it does is a small little "pfh" which is inaudible from 100ft away. What do you think i should do about the situation.

Jonneh
02-09-2002, 12:52 PM
find out who they are then phone the police?

personman
02-09-2002, 12:53 PM
SHOOT EM! :D

Butterfingers
02-09-2002, 12:53 PM
Take pictures of the site, including all the drug paraphenalia and report what you know to the cops.

Of course, if you aren't supposed to be there in the first place because it's not your land theres really nothing else you can do.

Automag ReTro
02-09-2002, 01:18 PM
Well, i already shot all the paraphelnia up with paint. I'll just put a note on the chairs for them to find saying if i cathch them, i'll have them arrested for trespassing, littering, and doing the drugs. It's not my land, but its my aunts and she gave me to permission to put my field there.

HoppysMag
02-09-2002, 01:38 PM
well even if it wasnt your land and you shot them what are they gunna do call the cops? " Ya officer i was out smocking my crack pipe and some kid we have been terriorising shot us with a paintball gun, then he filled our bong with paint" i can picture that.

All serious though, call the cops. you have permission to play there, the dont have permision to be there. there for it is tresspasing.

Ps. webby your spell check thing aint workin.

Butterfingers
02-09-2002, 02:18 PM
yeah call the cops and have them arrested. You have permission to be there they don't. They can be charged with tresspassing and posession of paraphenalia or if you are lucky posession of a controlled substance.

nutz
02-09-2002, 02:38 PM
what losers! man that sux so bad

AngelBoy
02-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Call the cops, or better yet, have ur aunt call the cops. It is on her land, and it will make it sound worse coming from an adult who has had their nephews paintball field turned into some guys place for gettin high. If they are good cops, they will probably start patrolling the area more often. Don't leave a note on their chairs about u callin the cops either. But if you want to handle it urself, tie fishing line up all over ur field. Then, they will start to walk to the chairs, and they will get clotheslined and tripped and if u set up a camera itll be REALLY funny, lol.

HoppysMag
02-09-2002, 03:30 PM
ya 330 yards of 8 pound test line. that would be funny.

Butterfingers
02-09-2002, 05:12 PM
4 words...

18 foot sink hole.

keep em hostage, throw a few MRE's down there to keem em alive.

SiLeNt X
02-09-2002, 05:16 PM
first of all if the bong and pipes were any good take um and do what ever the hell you want with them.Then skip school and STONER BASHING TIME

brian terry
02-09-2002, 07:31 PM
dont shoot them with your paintball gun,if you hurt one of them and it gets in the paper it will hurt the sport of paintball,just call the cops and have them come out and see the stuff they are doing and what they are leaving,we as paintball players dont need any bad press,keep us up on what happon"s ok..///

TylerDurden
02-09-2002, 11:18 PM
I suggest placing a camera in one of the trees or somewhere to get them on tape, also collect whatever evidence you have left carefully. Use latex glove, no prints. Collect evidence on them first then report them to the police, so that you don't even have to physically catch in the act. When they destroy the bunkers and spray paint graffiti everywhere photographing it would probably be good. Putting up a fence, and/or No tresspassing signs and photographing them would show that they blatently knew they weren't suppost to be there. Just a few suggestions. Good Luck. : )

SlipknotX556
02-09-2002, 11:54 PM
just call the cops and let them handle it.... and if u can make them pay for damages if they get arrested.

rifleman
02-10-2002, 08:52 AM
I wish they would go out there one night, and i'd sneak up and start shooting them.

NO! Call the cops, shooting them is the LAST thing that should cross your mind. Just imagine if you took out one of their eyes--not only would you go to jail, it'd be on your concious for the rest of your life.

Adam

RSUAVE911
02-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Ok do not shoot them that would incriminate your self and they would prolly take away your marker. Second, just go there and smoke with them and then you will have a new outlook on it.

Paintballer86
02-10-2002, 10:16 AM
Have the cops wait about a mile away, and than when you see tham arrive, let them sit down and start smoking, or whatever. Than, quick as a bunny, jump out and throw a PAINT GRANADE at them. Thell the cops befor hand what your gonna do and tell them it's more like a water baloon, not a granade. and than the cops will know for shure who it is because they will be COVERED from head to toe with light blue paint, and the cops will know it's them when they run by them.

Simple as that. :D

HoppysMag
02-10-2002, 10:38 AM
dude that paint REAKS!!! it smells horibble, so nasty. i wouldnt wish that on anyone!

cphilip
02-10-2002, 05:30 PM
OK guys getting complaints about the illegal substance talk so lets move on to another subject OK?

magic55
02-10-2002, 08:37 PM
shoot their butts. two wrongs make a right no matter what people say. they seem to be dirtbags from whatyou say about what they were doing so just get your gun and a couple of your friends and wait around for a day in a ghilly suit and light them up. not only will they probably think twice about coming back but they can't really say anything cause they probably don't want their parents finding out about what they were doing.

Butterfingers
02-10-2002, 08:45 PM
its alot more effective if they get arrested.