PDA

View Full Version : emag help

SOUP
08-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Ok so I didn't really want to make this thread but I can't figure this out. I just got my ule body in today and was putting it on my emag then realized it wouldn't fit because of the twistlock piece on the rail was getting in the way.

How do I remove this part from my rail? I unscrewed part of it and got it out through the bottom. There is still the silver piece in the way. Is there a certain way to get it out without damaging the rail itself?

If I have anymore emag issues along the way I will post them in here. Currently this is my only problem and it may very well be an easy one lol.

Ando
08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Get a rubber mallet and whack a mole it :D

SOUP
08-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Lol, I figured thats how it worked. I even tried that but the thing chewed the mallet up.

Anyone know where I can get some cheap angel detents? My ule body came with a faulty detent, sigh.

kwood
08-14-2010, 09:52 PM
i usually use a little pin punch to get mine out
just give her some light taps until she comes out
of course it helps that i have one that is about the same diameter of the piece im working on
that way there isnt any damage

SOUP
08-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Yep I got it out earlier, I got a little frustrated and took a real hammer to it lol. Worked the first try and I didn't damage the rail at all :dance:

Now to go to the pro shop for a detent and too see if Manny has a charger I can use to see if my board works. If my board doesn't work I'm in trouble.