PDA

View Full Version : AO members in northern IL

IrishRedneck86
08-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey guys I'm just wondering if there are some of yall up near my area and since I just got back to the states and now that I'm home I would like to get back to paintballing full time again and looking for a home field any input would be greatly apreciated

dolphin1823
08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
My buddy and I both are in Mchenry County and we both are mag owners. We are actually going to go to Challenge park extream in Joliet on the 22nd. Its not near by but its usually a good time.

Hey guys I'm just wondering if there are some of yall up near my area and since I just got back to the states and now that I'm home I would like to get back to paintballing full time again and looking for a home field any input would be greatly apreciated

AnthonyDStone
08-31-2010, 08:09 PM
Lots of us in southern WI.Check out www.breakawaypaintball.com

Tony

forstgump
09-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Gurnee here. When I played last it was "sams" now Breakaway Paintball. Haven't gone since the change over though. Too lazy. Trying to get the the "Border Wars" big game October 2 and 3.

IrishRedneck86
09-17-2010, 11:00 PM
yeah Im trying to make it up there for the border wars also cause hopefully all of my household goods and gear will finally be here next week from being shipped back from guam so that I can get out and play again finally cause I love to play as much as possible but Im just not gonna go and rent when all I gotta do is wait just a little longer you know what I mean.

forstgump
09-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah, waiting is the hardest part. :shooting: