PDA

View Full Version : Virginians....theres a new store in town

thecavemankevin
02-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Hey guys, this mostly pertains to central Va (Richmond and it's surroundings)

There is a new store called "Splat Brothers." It is run by a real nice man (doesn't know all that much a paintball though). But he seems to be pretty business savy and has great customer service. He has very nice prices too.
This is good news for those of us who are tired of a store (PB authority) that charges too much and doesn't give a darn about it's customers.

I don't want to sound like i am advertising for him, but i am just very excited about this because finally i can buy stuff from a shop rather than everything over the net. PB Authority just doesn't care about it's customers. Every time you go in there, there is a different price for stuff. He acts like he is hooking you up by saying the price is x dollars, but i will give it to you for cheaper than that. You ever wonder why he doesn't have price tags on his stuff?

I am in no way associated with Splat Bros., I am just trying to help get the word out about this, because the guy is super nice and is a great asset for the Cent. VA PB community.

If you want to know more email me and can give you contact info and directions.

****Mods if this sounds to much like spaming, just let me know i will delete it, i was just excited when i saw the shop.