PDA

View Full Version : Trigger stop mod for Benchy 2x?

SkElL~ObIsSiS
02-09-2002, 04:47 PM
Hey peeps,
I was wondering if there is anything i could do to take the extra slack out of my trigger after it fires, i am thinking of tapping a hole in my rail and putting in a screw or set screw to contact the later part of the trigger that makes the saftey work, any ideas??? What possible damage can i do to my gun/valve by trying this crap.

Thanks
Tony.:confused:

personman
02-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Do a search for it, or ask Paintchucker.

SkElL~ObIsSiS
02-09-2002, 06:53 PM
if i file the red shaded part of my trigger(where the saftey is supposed to go) and then the saftey will slip past the thing, it should work right? srry for the crude picture

EnW
02-10-2002, 08:47 AM
Whoa! Don't shave the trigger. Go to your local hardware store and get a couple screws...the frame might need to be tapped out..mine didn't(got the frame used maybe previous owner did?). Grind the screw down...it is much cheaper to replace a screw than a trigger if you mess up. Screw it ALL the way in BEFORE you cut it(I suggest using a small fiber washer behind the screw), mark which side of the screw head is the bottom so you will be able to grind that side off and use it as a safety when it is screwed down.