PDA

View Full Version : John Sosta's UK Storm Pro Team Maxes All Games So Far

AGD
02-09-2002, 06:06 PM
AO,

A hot update from across the pond. John Sosta and his team UK Storm have maxed all their first days games at the ZAP Indoor Championships in England.

They have an amateur "B" team in also. They are running 8 out of 10 Xtremes and many with Warps. John reported that they were shooting so fast two of his players were checked for full auto chips after the games. All the guns are working flawlessly and some are setup with the new, research driven configurations, that reduce barrel breaks.

Watch for more updates and pics (if I can get them) here.

AGD

liigod
02-09-2002, 06:07 PM
yea i wana see pix of xtremes in action. Vert with a halo would be sick. MWAH!

shartley
02-09-2002, 06:07 PM
Good job guys.. way to go.... keep it up! :D

zvanut
02-09-2002, 06:09 PM
YAY tom u should start U.S. Storm :)

Bonx0007
02-09-2002, 06:40 PM
There is a Team Storm out here on the west coast. I sometimes practice with them to hone the skills. they are competeing in the pro circut this year I believe. They all mostly shoot intimidators though.

brian terry
02-09-2002, 07:34 PM
go get em sosta kick some and good luck bro..///

thecavemankevin
02-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Are any of them using halo's or out shooting their rev's?

congrates to them!

Jonneh
02-09-2002, 07:57 PM
hey, Me and Jan are going there tomorrow... well, later today (its 2:00 am right now)

We would have gone today (or yesterday if you want to be anal) but being the stalwart character he is, Jan decides to tell me to be ready to leave at 8am, then wakes up at 2pm!

Played Jan!

manike
02-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonneh
hey, Me and Jan are going there tomorrow... well, later today (its 2:00 am right now)

Jon 2am is early, it's only 3.20 am now... :)

I was there today... I'll be back there again tomorrow. If I can I will try to remember to take my digital camera.

Considering the time I am posting this though, don't expect me to be there early :) Since Storm played the afternoon today I expect they are on the morning shift tomorrow (err... today ;) )

manike

AGD
02-09-2002, 09:43 PM
SOMEONE TAKE PICS!!!!!

AGD

manike
02-09-2002, 09:46 PM
I noticed one guy on the team is even using a prototype C&C extreme...

It's lookign even less likely I will be there early :) hehehe

manike

RSUAVE911
02-09-2002, 09:54 PM
If you shot a video of it...I would cream myself.

JanStah
02-11-2002, 11:40 AM
Had a good time at the Indoor; met up with a load of people I hadnt seen in ages!

Apparently UK Storm finished Secondor third. JCS Imperial Won the event (They're the UK-Diablo sponsored pro team).

The fields were very good; the Diablo 'Car Wash'/'Mouth' thing was there as well as the JT 'Maze' field. They were played in a diagonal, corner-to-corner format as opposed to the traditional end-to-end way. This made for some interesting, tight games and lots of cool mugging maneuvers.

There was a minor Trade stand; SmartParts/Planet had a joint stand with an IR3 to play with (mmm Nice!).

Facilities were a little better this year too; the main spectator areas were heated (MUCH better than last year!) and we didnt need goggles for the small seating area by the Chrono due to better netting.

All in all, a great tourney! Much more spectators this year too!

Jan.

Manuel_FZR
02-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Good job Storm!
I want to see pics of the Xtremes ;)
Tom ... I´m verry interested in the
research driven configurations ;) ...
Will the new c&c Xtremes have this configuration and how works the configuration (better than stock, equal, worse than stock)?

Bad Dave
02-11-2002, 01:11 PM
Special pat on the back to martin ayres and justin gilbert, two ex team mates of mine now making it on storm, well done guys.

I think storm finished 2nd pro.