PDA

View Full Version : Good games

Grey_Goose
02-09-2002, 06:28 PM
Just want to say I had the pleasure of playing w/ EnW & danielgleason & had a great time. Really good guys, sling some mad paint ;)

I definitely think we left that field w/ an impression of Team Automag :D errrr, I mean, Team Automag & 'Cocker Girl.

lolz.

These guys can also testify that my wife really does play paintball :D

MAGS own YOU
02-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Ya good day. I really dont know why you are mad at me, i asked everyone if they saw what happened, and they said I didnt blind fire. I mean, when your on the other side of the 50, do you expect me to say "surender!"? IF you want to know the whole story, me and cody ran to the 50, i capped this dude in the snake then i see Grey slide in. I lean over and shot him in the top of the head. Im sure you would of done the same thing. I had a fun time snap shooting at your wife in the tourny. I saw her get alot of eliminations one game.

Grey_Goose
02-09-2002, 07:34 PM
Sorry, i have the same number of people that i asked on the sidelines that say you did blind-fire.

Either way of what spectators saw, I find it hard to believe that you extended your arm over a the top of a triple-stacked large tire far enough to point your marker straight down and also exposed your head also for the shot.

I won't even start on the refs having to yell at you for a full minute that you were eliminated because you wouldn't acknowledge the hit on your marker, or your rather blatant abuse of paint check calls on other players.

...but hey, ya'll won, and that's what counts, right?

:rolleyes:

MAGS own YOU
02-09-2002, 07:55 PM
It wasnt the tripple, it was the 2 stack next to it, you looked right into my eyes after i shot you. But its cool. Hope to play with you again some. Maybe it wont be chaos.

langrage
02-09-2002, 08:26 PM
Well I was the "dude in the snake". I saw the blind fire. I ran hit the ground and looked in towards goose. I saw you lean against the tires raise your gun over it and fire. The only way for you to have "looked him into the eyes" was to climb the tires which the ref had stated was illegal. At this point I shot towards you and your friend cody laid two shots into me. I extended both arms in the air and was getting off the field when you decided to lay about six shots in to me after i was eliminated. I belive the only reason you stopped was because both refs on that side were yelling at you. So as you can see I was elimnated after goose was :D. But hey rec ball is just for fun, except when you have people break rule to make up for skill they lack.

MAGS own YOU
02-09-2002, 09:02 PM
You didnt see me dude. I shot you before you saw me. I did stick my gun over the tires after grey was just sitting there. You where the first person I shot. And cody wasnt even on that side, hes not the one that shot you. The 2 minis on the edge of the donuts are very small. You should go back. And you, you could be reffered to as "lit up" you had your entire half of your body hanging out. I shot about 10 shots at you. I turned and asked Austin if he was out right after that. I think thats why you guys think i blind fired. And if i did Austin would have kicked me becuase he was right there. And Red was looking right at me when i did it. Now just get over this.

Grey_Goose
02-09-2002, 09:09 PM
Man, it's pointless to argue, and thanks for screwing up what was intended to be a happy thread.

The bottom line is, I and several people witnessed the same things:

a) you blind-fire
b) you have to have a ref scream at you for a full minute that you're out, otherwise you keep playing
c) you abuse paint checks to get cheap shots
d) you shoot players who are obviously out, why, i don't know

I'm guessing you wipe too, but I didn't see you do that, but since you ignore hits, maybe that counts?

Maybe when you grow up, you'll realize winning last seconds, but respect (or lack of) lasts a life time.

Don't bother responding, I won't be checking this thread anymore.

langrage
02-09-2002, 09:12 PM
:eek:

EnW
02-09-2002, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the acknowledgements Grey!! I tell ya I haven't had that much fun in a long time...on the field!:D
It was truly a pleasure playing with you guys...AND girl!

I made myself hoarse today between yelling all day and reliving the war stories on the way home! Yes,his wife has great game,great personality (as did the rest of his family & friends), and guys....she don't surrender!!

Grey...I should've had him before he made the 50! My bad:(
We will definitely have to get together with ya'll some other time.

Danielgleason
02-10-2002, 02:43 PM
Thanks Grey for the information about the field. I had a great time sling paint with you guys and girl. Team automag and Cocker Girl ruled the field. We will have to get together and do that agian some time.

Well I have to run.

Thank for a great day a paintball.

May God bless you all.