PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a New Valve for my Automag to sell me?!?

mwlildude2222
02-09-2002, 07:32 PM
My mag has horrible shoot down, and the pro shop near me said that it needed a new valve, and they are $50, so i am wondering if someone can sell me one that is in working condition for less than that, like 30, thanks for helping me out.:(

virus
02-09-2002, 11:33 PM
they are tring to sell you either the reactor valve or z valve orhurricane or phase 2... all of which really wont do anything....

your best bet is to ask in the tech fourm here....
things to list
current mag setup, are all the valve parts stock... say weather you use hpa or co2 and if co2 what the temp was.... also if co2 how your getting the co2 from the tank to the valve... ie... running remote or bottom line...

so like i said ask in the tech fourm and once we have a little info we can tell you what needs to be done...

unless an almighty mod will just move this over to there....

cphilip
02-15-2002, 09:53 AM
Well... I don't know about the "Almighty" part but yes I will move it to tech. :D

Be warned that I do not like the sound of what your "shop" is telling you. Sounds fishy to me. Your problem is not a "Valve" replacement whatever they mean by that.

Paintchucker
02-15-2002, 10:22 AM
have you tried putting in a new parts kit lately? That is always the first step before replacing valves and stuff. I tried one of the z-valves, and it was a piece of junk...

soilent green
02-15-2002, 11:36 AM
that proshop is either filled with idiots or conmen I suggest a parts kit and are you running a secondary reg check all this out try another shop and see what they say if the problem persists call AGD

Cha0tic
02-15-2002, 04:28 PM
if you are having shootdown, i would make sure your trigger rod is the right length. i helped a guy that had shootdown b/c his trigger rod was unscrewed .2"