PDA

View Full Version : Just a handy tip guys

koleah
09-07-2010, 03:20 AM
If you gas up your mag, and the valve starts cycling wildly back and forth and pressing the trigger doesn't do anything to change that....

Make sure you have a sear in there!!!

Ashamed to say, its happened to me twice so far :(

factoid
09-07-2010, 10:03 AM
If you gas up your mag, and the valve starts cycling wildly back and forth and pressing the trigger doesn't do anything to change that....

Make sure you have a sear in there!!!

Ashamed to say, its happened to me twice so far :(

I will admit to having once forgotten to put my sear pin back in. Basically the same effect.

SockMonkey
09-07-2010, 01:02 PM
I did this exact thing.. I had no idea why it was freaking out, filling my barrel sock with paint. DURRR luckily I had my classic mag for backup that I snagged the sear and pin out of.

BigEvil
09-07-2010, 01:16 PM
When we were all oogling the E-90 up in NH last weekend, the same thing happened when thesear pin loosened up. I had all kinds of apocalyptic fears going through my head as to what happend.. when I saw it I was relieved and made a little "DOH" sound.

Spider-TW
09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
If you start with a clean table, you can look at the table after putting the marker together and say "DOH!" before you put air on it. I found a bolt and bolt spring sitting there once. :confused:

Smoothice
09-07-2010, 02:39 PM
When we were all oogling the E-90 up in NH last weekend, the same thing happened when thesear pin loosened up. I had all kinds of apocalyptic fears going through my head as to what happend.. when I saw it I was relieved and made a little "DOH" sound.

It came loose or came out?

BigEvil
09-07-2010, 03:59 PM
It came loose or came out?

Came loose and was 1/2 way out.