PDA

View Full Version : Another happy mag story...

MoeMag
09-11-2010, 06:31 PM
For the first time in years I can post in the actual paintball part of AO instead of friendly corner...
Went to my shop for the first time since Jan 2007 Dropped some oil in, gased them both up... Worked like they always do.
Love my mags!

/had to share my warm fuzzy feeling

going_home
09-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Yay mags !

:clap:

factoid
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
I hear you man.

I had one sit from about 2000 until 2004 and it gassed up and worked perfectly.

Then it sat again until this year and it still works perfectly. All I did was strip it, clean it, oil it and replace the o-rings.

CatoRockwell
09-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Now you just need to get out and play with them next weekend. Admit it, when you aired them up the went "chuff chuff play with me" :shooting:

MoeMag
09-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I went and played today, first time since... The guns were last aired up. The guy that is basically the king of paintball in phoenix turned 40 today and everyone showed up, like all the old guys. It was awesome. I am coverd in welts... But so are the guys I bunkered!
I had some serious mag love today. One kid... So are those nice it what? Never seen one in person, they sell for stupid money still... Must be like a viking.

Another one, you should get a new gun. I said it holds it's own tell me that after we play... They ended up rotating out a man so that I could run... It was awesome.

leloup
09-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Another one, you should get a new gun.

You should get a new gun....another mag :ninja:

SockMonkey
09-13-2010, 12:44 PM
When I decided to jump back into paintball after a 6 year lay off, all I had was my uncles 68AutoMag. With one seal replacement and some oil, I played all day long... Then I found out that mag had been sitting untouched for ever 9 years.. That sold me on mags immediately.

sjrtk
09-13-2010, 03:13 PM
The only thing close to a "real marker" as some of the kids say about my stuff are my mags. Though i get "Hey is that the new ion?" way to much. But explaining that it isn't then wrecking some of them on the field with a mech marker is so much more satisfying.