PDA

View Full Version : Auction for a case of WAL-MART paintballs.....

Marlfox
02-09-2002, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the Marlfox Auction Experience

Today's current hot item is a case of WAL-MART paintballs. That's right, you heard me correctly, WAL-MART painbtballs.
Some are broken, but most are intact.

Let the bidding start at a rubber band and a paper bag.

joeyjoe367
02-10-2002, 02:05 AM
i bid,

A DRY BALL-POINT PEN!

and yes, it is in mint condition, only used 2x, and the cap is included.

the ends are not chewed, it just needs to be refreshed a bit by being used on rubber or something to get the ball moving.

FooTemps
02-10-2002, 02:24 AM
How about a mint condition rendition of a half crushed empy citra can? It has perfect detail and depicts a half crushed citra can very well. IT is so realistic youc an crush it any way you want it.

If you are not interested in the can, you could take an empty bag of goldfish crackers. It still contains some grains of salt and is in mint condition, no scratches and no signs of licking. It even has the aroma of crackers!

Butterfingers
02-10-2002, 05:58 AM
Ill one up that and offer you an empty coffee can...

personman
02-10-2002, 07:52 AM
An Uncirculated (empty) 20 0Z Surge Bottle! (and 2 toenails)

Thor the Mighty
02-10-2002, 10:22 AM
hmmmmmmm a case of walmart paint? i can manage giving a swift kick to the nuts. BEAT THAT!

TigerMan
02-10-2002, 11:07 AM
I've got some lint, a shiny new penny, and a cookie!

Marlfox
02-10-2002, 01:18 PM
Toenails? Enpty cans? A swift kick in the nuts?
People, people, please. This is not your everyday item, these are WAL-MART paintballs.
"Crappy from the day you buy them".

XspyX
02-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Well, I got about a pint of that slimey, white film that builds at the corner of your mouth, BUT, you need to include some $$$$ :D

Marlfox
02-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Fine, fine this auction seems a little weak so i'll add the soul of a random member of this forum. Name the soul you want and start bidding.

XspyX
02-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Steal Tom's soal, its seems filled with yummy goodness...:p

FooTemps
02-10-2002, 04:10 PM
Ok, if you're uninterested in the goldfish bag and the empty can...

WHY DON'T YOU BUY A 3 year old mcdonald's furby toy!?? It Is GaRuNtEeD tO dRiVe YoU iNsAnE wItHiN 30 yEaRs!!!! AnD! yEs! It Is BrOkEn! ThE eYeS dOn'T bLiNk BuT iT sTiLl MaKeS tHe AnNoYiNg "TtTtTtTtTtTtTtTtTtTtTtTt" SoUnD!

deded
02-11-2002, 12:55 AM
I'll burn you a CD of me singing the rocky theme in slow motion... and then I'll break it in half to save you the trouble.

Those walmart paintballs are variable bore sized, so you don't have to waste the money on getting a variable bore sized barrel.

transcript of rocky theme

duh duh dududuh duh duh duh duh, duh duh dududuh duh duh duh duuuh, duh dududuh duduh duduuuh, buh duh duh duh duh du duuuh. duh duh duuuuuh, duh duh duuuuuuh, duh duh duuuuuuh, duh duh duh. dududuh dududuh, dududududuh duduh, buh duuuuuuuh....

personman
02-11-2002, 04:56 PM
2 bucks on the case!

nutz
02-11-2002, 05:00 PM
i got an empty gatorade bottle and a snowball ill trade u

Butterfingers
02-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Ill one up that bid with an empty bottle of ny quill you can sniff it and it still clears your sinuses.

InfinatyBPS
02-12-2002, 11:02 PM
I offer to smack you over the head with my autococker for buying those in the first place and then you can keep the autococker because it is equal to the value of those POS balls. Oh ya by the way, can you tell what kinda time im having with my cocker from that post?

FooTemps
02-12-2002, 11:49 PM
Ok, I need to beat those offers now... Ripped up Fruit Snacks Cherry Flavored Candy wrapper! Comes in 5 carefully ripped piece that you can put back together with tape!

MajorDamage
02-13-2002, 02:21 AM
Here comes Mr.BigSpender! I bid a handful of change! There are some quarters in there, roughly $3(lol, should almost cover shipping :D:D:D), and I will throw in an autographed drawring(that is the correct spelling, "Hello my name is Simon, and I like to do drawrings!" lol) of myself, MajorDamage! <B>HOO HA!</B> Beat that Barndlebee Mcnoogent!

ENDO!

FooTemps
02-13-2002, 02:34 AM
I'll send you one of those liquid thingys with the spinney wheel in them and the colorful stuff in it!
heh... nice description huh?
How about a stack of defect cd's!? Those are great for coasters...

ccaleb
02-13-2002, 06:39 AM
Okay, no one can beat this deal. I will offer you a needle I used three years ago and left out side. A deflated basketball... A very fat, useless beagle... and my friends Josh and Steve's souls. You like that? The beagle would be more use than the friends unfortunately........ Better deal... How about a ripped off, unsticky Nissan decal? Yeah. You like that, don't you?

FooTemps
02-13-2002, 08:42 PM
Hmmm... I can beat that... If you want a combo deal I'll give one to you!

SQUEAKIE FOAM PACKAGING, PACKAGING PEANUTS, 1 empty bag of shrimp chips, 5 pieces of a ripped up Fruit Snacks bag, AND the most valuable thing possible... A BURNED PEANUT!

ccaleb
02-13-2002, 08:53 PM
Well crap! I can't beat a burned peanut! Dang all these rich peanut owners!!!

Snooky
02-14-2002, 02:19 AM
Ill trade u my first born child for the balls! beat that boys!

udtseal
02-15-2002, 08:16 AM
A peice of tree bark from an Oak in my back yard (complete with assorted grubs), a dead Sparrow that flew into my slidding glass door the other day (still has all feathers), a post it note with hand written note "Mail letters today!" written by me, and a bag of my ferrets litter (used). Thats got to get your juices flowing!!! :D :D

Butterfingers
02-15-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by udtseal
A peice of tree bark from an Oak in my back yard (complete with assorted grubs), a dead Sparrow that flew into my slidding glass door the other day (still has all feathers), a post it note with hand written note "Mail letters today!" written by me, and a bag of my ferrets litter (used). Thats got to get your juices flowing!!! :D :D

dang... too rich for my blood...

personman
02-15-2002, 04:21 PM
BWHAHAAH! I'll trade a half broken Brass Eagle talon, an annoying cat, and my Automag :eek: :eek: Oops, I mean my Auto Magizine that has a bunch of stupid articals in it.