PDA

View Full Version : UK Cost of PF Bodies

ciaran.mooney
02-10-2002, 05:50 AM
Erm i had an accident with my mag, needless to say i can now amazingly keep my mag in a different room to my powerfeed :D

I need to sort out a replacement body as soon as possible. I'm sure i can afford it, though i was told it was about £90 for a new body. Im sure its not that much, is it? Though I have been told by countless people, just get rid of your mag "its ****e" I want to keep it because I like it. I want to keep it till im an old man and sell it to a paintball museum(sp?) (wouldnt that be great?)

Back to the point ,does any one from the Uk wouldnt happen to know the price of a new P/f body, doesnt have to be chrome just able to work.

than205
02-10-2002, 07:23 AM
buy a used one from someone in the classified section of this forum.
Also you may be able to get it repaired by AGD for a reasonable price.

good luck

ciaran.mooney
02-10-2002, 09:20 AM
How much do you think it would cost for a repair?

Also my mag is second hand, would AGD still fix it?

Paintballer86
02-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Knowing AGD it might be free. Are you trying to tell us that you broke the welding off the powerfeed tube? jeez...

manike
02-10-2002, 12:12 PM
Ciaran AGDE will fix it for you. Call the Sosta's and ask them about it.

manike

ciaran.mooney
02-10-2002, 12:31 PM
The sostas?

Originally posted by Paintballer86
Knowing AGD it might be free. Are you trying to tell us that you broke the welding off the powerfeed tube? jeez...

Yup, trying to get my elbow off banged the elbow off the side of a bench, and the p/f just went weeeee and came straight off.

PaInTbALL zAcH
02-10-2002, 12:32 PM
sostas= agde

Rahman
02-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Dude, if AGDE doesn't cut it give a holla! I have a pwr feed body I'm selling...

ciaran.mooney
02-12-2002, 03:38 AM
Took me about 4 hrs to get a hold of them but i sending it in for repair. £37.54 Good price I think.

Took me ages to get a hold of them, phone twice no one picked up, then a 3rd time engaged. Then I just got my sister to try for another 2 hrs :D

ciaran.mooney
02-18-2002, 01:29 PM
Sent my body off last week on wednesday special delivery got the body back on friday - very good service.

Inface AGDE just sent me a new p/f body! Even better!