PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening - White Sands Missile Range Paintball field

Ratt
09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Just wanted to let everyone in the El Paso/Las Cruces/Alamogordo area that the Grand Opening for the White Sands Missile Range Paintball Field is this Friday at 2:00 PM. The base is anticipating that this will be a pretty big event. It is a brand-spankin new inflatable field. For this weekend only, it will be free to all who want to play, and it will be reball. No field fee, free air all day, and of course, no paint fees for this weekend (since we are using reballs). Being that we are on a Army missile range, you won't be able to just waltz on in. So, if you are interested, send me a PM, and I will make arrangements to get you on post.
I haven't seen the rentals, but I know they are brand-new Tippmans (Can't remember if they are 98's or A-5's...I think they are 98's), but...you can bring your own markers (I would not help run a field if they DIDN'T allow me to bring my mags!). Also, the staff at MWR did listen to my suggestions, and ordered a HPA rig.
After this weekend, the field fee will be a mere $12 and free air all day. The final price for paint has not be set yet, but we are looking at $40/case. I haven't seen the paint yet, so I don't know what kind it is. I do know that during the planning phase, I strongly emphasized that they NOT purchase bucket-balls, so whatever paint we have should be good.
If you are interested, PM me, we will trade contact info, and I will get you on post to play.