09-29-2010, 01:45 AM
anybody going?

http://www.fortknoxpaintball.com/109-1010-monster-mash/

ProblemKinder
09-30-2010, 12:21 AM
guess not. too bad.

dolphin1823
09-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Can't make it this year, place looks cool, but will make a plan for a road trip next year, seeing its only a little more than three hours away.

We just drove 5 hours to go to the Tippmann world challenge game.

StygShore
09-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Damn that field look awesome!!! how come I never heard of it before?

How was Tippmann world Challenge? Massey and crew are claiming record turnout, but I dont usually believe them

Styg

OPBN
10-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Damn that field look awesome!!! how come I never heard of it before?

How was Tippmann world Challenge? Massey and crew are claiming record turnout, but I dont usually believe them

Styg
From what I heard the Tippmann side was pretty typically reluctant to engage.

Regarding the Fort Knox game. Been looking for a reason to head to that field. Seems like everytime they have something decent looking, we have another day already planned.

wimag
10-01-2010, 08:02 AM
From what I heard the Tippmann side was pretty typically reluctant to engage.

Regarding the Fort Knox game. Been looking for a reason to head to that field. Seems like everytime they have something decent looking, we have another day already planned.

didnt seem like much people were there to me. At least not in the numbers they were calling out for.
The Tippmann team got destroyed !! By first break on Saturday it was 5900 to 2600 in points.
It was a blast to make it there for the first time.

OPBN
10-01-2010, 08:14 AM
didnt seem like much people were there to me. At least not in the numbers they were calling out for.
The Tippmann team got destroyed !! By first break on Saturday it was 5900 to 2600 in points.
It was a blast to make it there for the first time.
It's a decent field, but seems like the fights always end up in about the same spots. Always the 2 or 300 players banging heads at the castle, a few hundred battling at the bottleneck at Eastpoint, and some more fighting up past the village. Then a thousand or so mulling around the vendor tents or sitting at their campsite spending 2 hours talking about their 30 second firefight.

wimag
10-01-2010, 09:04 AM
It's a decent field, but seems like the fights always end up in about the same spots. Always the 2 or 300 players banging heads at the castle, a few hundred battling at the bottleneck at Eastpoint, and some more fighting up past the village. Then a thousand or so mulling around the vendor tents or sitting at their campsite spending 2 hours talking about their 30 second firefight.

Absolutely correct. It was a good time, good experiece. Can scratch it off the been there done that list.
The one thing myself and the guys i traveled there with found odd....no t-shirts. No event t-shirts. got the patch, but a shirt would have been cool.