PDA

View Full Version : Automag Builder?

OPBN
10-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Way beyond my capabilities or ambition level, but has this ever been attempted? Something similiar to the X7 Builder site available at Spec Ops or the A5 builder that used to be through I think OpsGear? I've run across instances where I have a vision of what I am looking to build, only to put it together and go... ewwww! Can be a costly adventure as well if you buy parts specifically for a build. Again, probably not practical, but kind of a neat idea?

leloup
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Some one with flash experience should be able to do something like that. It would be fun to use, and could be a good visual library of all the different mag parts that have been made. If they want to go into more detail, we could set current value rates, so that you could even know how much the total value would be.

bunny5
10-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I haven't dabbled in flash in forever but if you send me a parts list and a color scheme I can photoshop it for you. just send a pm. :cheers:

OPBN
10-06-2010, 12:33 PM
I need to learn Photoshop. I've done some oldschool scan and paste stuff. Nothing in particular going on right now that I need a visual on, but would still be a fun toy to play with.

punkncat
10-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Just look around in the pics thread. Given the limited number of parts out there for a mag it is likely that someone, somewhere has built what you are thinking about.