PDA

View Full Version : Slow Motion Warp feed Enjoy..

Chronobreak
10-06-2010, 08:53 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfSHfkN79-g?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfSHfkN79-g?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

SkinnyHare
10-07-2010, 03:15 AM
haha, quite hypnotic http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

kcombs9
10-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Nice video

koleah
10-11-2010, 02:31 AM
So does the warp continue spinning all the time?

factoid
10-11-2010, 09:04 AM
So does the warp continue spinning all the time?

Not unless you mod it to do so. It's got a button you can hold down for continuous operation, otherwise it has a vibration sensor that makes it spin whenever the gun shakes from firing a shot. Or if you use the intellifeed mod you can make it spin whenever the trigger is pulled.

kcombs9
10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Not unless you mod it to do so. It's got a button you can hold down for continuous operation, otherwise it has a vibration sensor that makes it spin whenever the gun shakes from firing a shot. Or if you use the intellifeed mod you can make it spin whenever the trigger is pulled.

you can also adjust how long it spins after the vibration sensor picks up the gun firing

Watcher
10-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Haha, my warp-feed shooting technique video is first in the "up next" page :headbang:

Love the way the friction discs grip but slip, ingenious.

LONEWOLFOO1
10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
I always wonder why haven't the warp feed gotten smaller the loader technology has came so far I figured by now the warp feed would take advantage of the new loader technology.

factoid
10-21-2010, 08:59 AM
I always wonder why haven't the warp feed gotten smaller the loader technology has came so far I figured by now the warp feed would take advantage of the new loader technology.

The warp feed works completely differently than a conventional loader. Maybe you could make the shell a little thinner or make it out of a lighter composite material, but I don't think you could shrink it considerably. You could make the wheel smaller, maybe re-arrange the placement of the motor and circuit board to make it a bit more compact, but probably not a lot.

Besides a smaller wheel would hold fewer paintballs which would mean fewer shots fired from a position where the loader doesn't feed. Even forcefed loaders require gravity to get balls into the paddle wheels (or whatever the loader uses). So if you're shooting from a 90 degree angle or something you can get like 9 shots before your warp empties and you have to tilt up to let your loader catch up.

Mindflux
10-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Doesn't that dye loader feed something like 50BPS? I don't think the warp is that fast is it?

leloup
10-21-2010, 09:49 AM
No the warp isn't that fast. With the 12v mod, I think it is around 18-19 bps, some one correct me if I am wrong. Not that you need to shoot that fast (or that fields will let you).

Sweet video, very well done.

OneSelfLost
10-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I timed my 12V mod and it was like 20.5 or something. So 18-19 is about right. Way more than anyone needs, but it gets the ball in the breech faster.

Awesome vid btw

LONEWOLFOO1
10-27-2010, 05:08 PM
exactly the motor that is used in the warp feed can be smaller, that motor reminds me of the old 540 motors in my rc cars.. make it smaller then i would buy. i know it can be done. I am tired of using my Qloader....

They can use a smaller powerful motor and use an lipo battery to move the wheel.