PDA

View Full Version : is www.airgundesignsusa.com still taking online orders ??

marutin0
10-14-2010, 09:27 PM
hello , i would like to know if this page www.airgundesignsusa.com is still selling Automags to the public , and if all the RT ULE custom options are available ! .. thx !

if yes , i might be ordering one in a few days.

Drix
10-14-2010, 09:40 PM
As far as I know yes, I've given them a call as recently as september. If they're not available you can check out tunamart, I believe tuna's got RT's available as well.

hill160881
10-14-2010, 09:57 PM
my 3 on/off pins never arrived. They were paid but never shipped and could not get a response when i emailed them. So i found other ones.

Drix
10-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Call them for best results, I usually call before I order.

hill160881
10-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Ya i waited until 3 months later so it was my bad.

So it is better to call. I will remember that. But i have had such good luck with people on AO i really see no reason to deal with the hassles I have had with AGD. People here seem to get things done really quick for the most part.

Frizzle Fry
10-14-2010, 10:43 PM
i really see no reason to deal with the hassles I have had with AGD.

What other problems did you have? :confused:

hill160881
10-14-2010, 10:57 PM
What other problems did you have? :confused:

They were just slow when last i ordered a marker from them, and bad communication. but that was just over a year ago. With my last order never arriving i just stick to this place for anything mag related.

marutin0
10-15-2010, 09:15 AM
so im hearing mix comments about this page ... can anyone give a Recent ( 1 or 2 monhs old ) order that went good ? , because i want to buy a mag with purple body and cant find any here on the forums .. so i wanted to buy it online ...

SockMonkey
10-15-2010, 09:33 AM
A few months ago, before I new about this forum, I purchased a brand new ULE body, received it quite fast (less then a week IIRC).

factoid
10-15-2010, 09:58 AM
I ordered a handful of warp feed parts from them just about 2 weeks ago. They shipped in about a day.

I know someone was having trouble with the RT Pro web form recently because a post showed up here about it. It ended up just being user error...you have to actually select "no barrel" in the barrel drop-down...you can't just leave it blank or the form won't process.

So while their web design seems to need some tweaking, I'd say the company is definitely still processing orders.

Tunaman
10-15-2010, 10:37 AM
so im hearing mix comments about this page ... can anyone give a Recent ( 1 or 2 monhs old ) order that went good ? , because i want to buy a mag with purple body and cant find any here on the forums .. so i wanted to buy it online ...
I have the Purple body and matching Xvalve. Email me...tunaman5@comcast.net