PDA

View Full Version : Good day at the field, some minor issues..

ThePatriot
02-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Well, yesterday i had a great day at the field. Didnt meet Jonno until right before i left, but i played with him the whole last game and didnt even know it was him, odd huh? The bad part was my barrel/paint match must have been off or something, my balls were curving all over the place, i really wanted a straighter trajectory...I am considering upgrading my barrel, i got a PMI ceramic now i believe(same one that comes w/ the TKO package.) The bore sizes matched but the paint plain wasnt flyin straight.

The other thing i was angered about was these 3 cheaters, they ran up a riverbed, i was along the side of the river bed, well hidden and i saw them running up, i shot all 3 of em. Did that stop em? NOPE, they lit me up, i counted, i was hit 9 times from about 5 ft away, then they kept going and ran into a bush and shot up the rest of my team, stupid cheaters.

Lastly, nearing the end of a 20 on 20 we had on a speedball ISH field, i was fed up with snap shooting with the same guy so i sprinted up right past his bunker, bunkering him in the process, then took out like 5 people on their team from behind...the REF CALLED ME OUT, and LET THEM STAY IN!!! He claims because there is a "no bunkering" rule at the field, i was so mad, everyone on the field said nice move to me after the game but i got called out, DUMB REF!

talls
02-10-2002, 04:47 PM
GET A FREAK!! It was the best buy I have made. Yeah my philosophy to cheaters is they aren't out till the hand hits the head (meaning I shoot until they put gun up in the air and free hand on head). Then after the game tell them why you lit them up, this stops most people from cheating for at least the rest of the day.

NO Bunker Rule!?!? :confused: I have heard people talk of this but I was under the influence that bunkering people was part of the game.
;)

xmetal2001
02-10-2002, 06:39 PM
Freak, Definatly a Freak.

My field also has a no bunkering rule that we enforce. I think its a good rule when playing with the rentals and stuff. Trust me, when its your first day playing, your a complete newb, you don't want to get shot from 2 inches away. That doesn't make them want to come back when they go home with bleeding welts;). On my field when me make an "advanced players" game with play with bunkering though.:D

Also, its not the refs fault for enforcing the rule. ( I get yelled at all the time)

virus
02-10-2002, 06:52 PM
i have al;so played at fields that have a no bunkering rule... have also played at fields with a 10' surrender option and a 4' mandtory surrender and the refs were usally on top of both....

the field i usally played at bunkering was kinda a gray area... depended on the field of play and weather or not it was a newbie or little kid... if you knew it was a regular player you could if not then ya didn't... there were times most of us would know there were both a reg and a nooB... shot out the reg and ran from the noob to let them keep playin or give them an easy targert...

udtseal
02-11-2002, 08:23 AM
CP kit blows the freak kit out of the water. CP kit is best for mags cause the ball drops right into the barrel on mags, so it has the same bore all the way until the tip. With the freak kit it gets squeezed into an insert. The new J&J kit is like the CP kit. :) Played with my CP kit all day yesterday and it was perfect!!