PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframes and RT's

Telefragged
02-10-2002, 05:36 PM
I was just surfing around looking at various threads when I saw at least two people say the new RT Pro's come stock with Intelliframes, is this true? If it is that would be sick!

striker
02-10-2002, 05:42 PM
Yes, they do. :)

xmetal2001
02-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Yeah, its true, but if you buy one online make sure its the new ones with the intelliframes. Some stores are selling their old ones with the old frames for really low prices so that they can make room for the new ones. I dont know if any stores are still doing that but they were.

Telefragged
02-10-2002, 06:12 PM
How much are the RT's with the Intelliframes? I was going to buy an RT Pro from pbgear.net in a couple months, but don't know if they come with the frame. They're selling them for $579 or so, should I call and ask them?

paintbattler
02-10-2002, 06:29 PM
yes.at pbgear they do come w/ them. All RT Pros come w/ them

ReTro Boy
02-10-2002, 08:52 PM
My Brother-In-Law just got a new RT and it came w/ Intelliframe! If you look at the picture of the powerfeed RT on pbgear.net, there is a standard frame on it, but the pic of the centerfeed is an Intelliframe. Either way, the Intelliframe is standard equipment on a new RT. Smart move at AGD...

Telefragged
02-11-2002, 03:59 PM
And your sure? Cool, nice to know. I was thinking "After I have the RT for a bit, maybe I'll get an Intelliframe."
Well, thats outa the way now, and yes, I agree, a very smart move on AGD's part.