PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of A Smallish Jersey!!!

DevilMan
10-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Hey guys... doing a quick run through here... sorry work and life have kept me offline for a good bit... KOMODO, thanx for your note... I'll get back to you soon.

Anyway, I have an "emergency" I am in need of a PB jersey in the proper size to fit a 10-15 year old boy. One of my nephews is going as a PB player this year.... The plan was to draw on it with washable markers to look like paint splotches. I can either buy or borrow this from you. Would rather borrow if the price is too high, but it's important ot get it shipped out and to KY by Thursday.

If any of you have one that you can part with, donate, sell, loan, etc please let me know...

I have only larger ones so they would be wayyyyy too large for him.

I can PP you the funds to cover shipping as well but it needs to be to KY SOON!...

Anyone care to help me out? My PM box is full... I'm working on making room... if you send a note and get a note back, PLEASE post a note here and I'll PM you.

DM

TwilightG
10-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a gray/black Proto jersey, Adult Medium
I've been trying to sell it for a while now so I'd rather sell it than loan it.

Send me a PM if interested.

DevilMan
10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have a gray/black Proto jersey, Adult Medium
I've been trying to sell it for a while now so I'd rather sell it than loan it.

Send me a PM if interested.

How much do you want for it?

DM

hill160881
10-25-2010, 10:46 AM
DM Call me or text me

TwilightG
10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
How much do you want for it?

DM

sent PM

DevilMan
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey guys... I'm covered on this.. thank you for all involved... I did go round a bout since noone had a small here and since he's only 90lbs and 4 1/2 foot tall I thought an adult Med would be too big as well...

I found a NEW Dye C7 for $20... so I went that route...

Thanx again... I hope he likes it.

DM

k0m0d067
10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
KOMODO, thanx for your note... I'll get back to you soon.

I almost didn't see this :)

TwilightG
10-25-2010, 05:25 PM
glad you found something that works :)
now you have to get him out on the field with his new jersey too!

DevilMan
10-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah would love to get him and his bro out on the field... I actually built 3 mags for them... 1 for each of the boys and 1 for my bro... but where they live the PB isn't the best and blah blah... so no go on the guns.. still have plenty of parts that I could do it all again... Right now I'm just happy that he is going as a PB player.... Was a total shock to me.

Thanx again for the offer... I think the small jersey will be too large as well, but will work.

DM