PDA

View Full Version : First day with a new emag....

dahoeb
10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I played with my new emag for the first time today. I've never played with a fully functional emag before so I never really got the full experience until yesterday at the Blast Camp big game (Zombie theme, pretty cool). Overall, the gun impressed the hell out of me. It drew A LOT of stares and compliments (ie. you're holding a piece of great history right there...etc..) and was an absolute thrill to play with. I played half the day with hybrid, and the second half with electro, both were a lot of fun.

Something that surprised me was that I actually used LESS paint than normal. I'm a pretty patient player, and when I saw any type of opportunity, the E-Mag was outstanding at making the most of it. The ability of it to fire very quick bursts of 6-10 rnds before an unsuspecting player could react and the ability of it to quickly cut off lanes as people ran for cover turned what would sometimes be prolonged fights into one time affairs. Keep in mind that I've been playing mech mag's only for the past 6 years, so the increased ROF is something I'm not used to playing with.

I've already ordered a new Syclone rail (venomousdesigns.com), as well as a few other parts, I'll be sure to post some update pics with I finish getting it all together.

The only major dilemma I have now is choosing between hybrid and electro modes :shooting:

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/dahoeb/P1010004.jpg
right after the post-game cleaning....

Mindflux
10-31-2010, 01:57 PM
Sweet. :) I am jealous.

Fatalis
10-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Looks great. :hail:

sjrtk
10-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Nice. Glad to hear people tearing it up wit quality products.

maniacmechanic
10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Do you run a warp on it ?? why just 1/2 the pic then , be Proud of your Warp !! :D

dahoeb
10-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Do you run a warp on it ?? why just 1/2 the pic then , be Proud of your Warp !! :D

haha Yeup, I warp this bad boy. I had to take it off for the cleaning and I'm too lazy right now to put it back on ;) . It'll all be put back together again once I get the syclone rail and a few of the other small items this week, and the pics will follow :headbang:

dolphin1823
11-01-2010, 01:58 PM
sigh.... :cry:

;)

I'm super happy you like the E-mag. :cheers:

BigEvil
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
sigh.... :cry:

;)

I'm super happy you like the E-mag. :cheers:

At least it went to a good home :cheers:

cyberave68
11-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Glad you like the E-mag.( I love my E-tac) I also have problems with Hybrid or electro. I use electro more often. I can get shots off faster with electro. Now in Hybrid i tend to go reactive with the way i have my trigg pin set. I tend to shoot more than 1 ball alot easier. Either way is great so switch it up often and it just feel like a differnt experience all together...