PDA

View Full Version : squeegee preferance

vlhockey22
02-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Hey boys i have another question for you. I seem to chop a ball evry once in a while as i am sure most of u guys do. And i have to pull out my jerk squeegee and take the barrel off to and all that crap which takes like a good 2 minutes and then after i do all that my shots still go crazy because of the excess paint stuck in the barrel , but anyways to get to the point what squeegee do u find to be fastest and best for cleaning?
thanks

hoppr
02-10-2002, 10:31 PM
i use a battle swab. i can clean out my barrel in about three seconds. i folds in the middle and i just keep it in my pocket. if i have the time during a game i try to turn my gun upside down and fire some air through the barrel just to make sure. you can get a swab for $4.

SoupRman
02-10-2002, 10:36 PM
i use a pull through connected to my lanyard. i would use a battle swab, but i'd probably lose it sliding around.

a_malfunction
02-10-2002, 11:21 PM
I dont break paint.... :)

MikeCouves
02-11-2002, 10:41 AM
The best way to find that is to try them all. T-Handle's are big but do a better job cleaning your barrel than swabs. Swabs are quick but don't clean as good as a T-Handle. I use a T-Handle on the field but to clean the barrel really well I use a good pull thru with possum tail thing, and that get's all the paint that the T-Handle didn't.

Just try all of them and pick what you like the best.

animal
02-15-2002, 03:30 PM
Why not use the combo :) I take a straight shot out for the majority of the paint, and two swabs to dry out the barrel nicely. I also use a b-swab bent in half to clean the mainbody a little better than with only one end of the swab.

iisp0tii
02-15-2002, 04:22 PM
my friends pastor bought 10 tippmann 98's & 10 squeegee's & he never used the tippmann ones so my friends gave them to me & im gonna make my own w/ 4 disc's on each & a cut piece of towel on the end. heck, its better to make your own the way you like it instead of buying one & not liking it. AND ITS FREE!!!!!!! cant beat that.

KamikazePenguin
02-15-2002, 07:09 PM
I tote a Redz sniper squeegee, it's more or less a fancy battle swab, but it's burgundy and got little white fuzzies on it. I love the thing.

ß.C.
02-16-2002, 01:32 PM
Battle swab or straight shot. Anyways you still might be shootin like crap cuz u might have paint on your bolt. I hate jerk squeegees cuz they can't get rid of jammed paint

personman
02-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Jerks are for Jerks!(and Flatlines)