PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen or heard from TeamBOB???

CanadianBlues
11-09-2010, 09:55 PM
hey guys

just a question for you people

I need to get a hold of a guy who goes by TeamBOB on here,

we had a transaction awhile ( almost a month and a half ago ) I bought some wood grips off of him, he has great feedback and everything and I sent him money first because of his feedback all went well, decent communication, he got the money and stated so and was going to send out the grips

well that was sept 28th ish he was suppose to send them out, it being November now, I been repeatedly bene sending him email and or PM and no word from him

I dont believe he took my money and ran ( its not a big amount to make it worth it ) all was going well, plus his feedback suggest's other wise and seems like a cool hombre

( yes possibly lost in the mail ) but he never did get back to me on if they was sent out or not or anything so I am not to sure

just wondering if you good folks know him or if I can get in contact with him ( PM and email doesnt seem to be working, let alone he hasnt been active on this forum since september-ish

what to do?...WHAT TO DO?

Thanks people

BigEvil
11-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I think he is on some sort of Demolition Derby circuit or something atm. Might be 'away from the computer' or something, but I dont know him well enough to say for sure.

http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=4939

CanadianBlues
11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
well the last post I got from him was sept 28th and after that nadda!

but thanks for the tip big evil at least its somewhere to start

Just want my wood grips thats all, been playing with a mag without any since then

factoid
11-09-2010, 10:55 PM
well the last post I got from him was sept 28th and after that nadda!

but thanks for the tip big evil at least its somewhere to start

Just want my wood grips thats all, been playing with a mag without any since then

I once played a whole weekend with cardboard grips duct taped onto my CF frame ;) It was better than going gripless.

I had forgotten to put the grips back on after cleaning them and then proceeded to go out of state.

CanadianBlues
11-10-2010, 02:56 AM
hmmmm might have to do that, still though just trying to get a hold of TeamBOB

I did exchange money and would like it to pay off...wood grips be mighty sexy and its for my winter MAG build I have been planning

so if any of you guys here know Teambob and or how to get hold of him, please let me know it would be appreciated...thanks

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

Redic
11-11-2010, 02:42 PM
you may want to try and contact skyline paintball

http://www.skylinepaintball.com/
when i met him at tuna ball 4

he mentioned that he worked there