PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball... Tom did you recruit your generals yet

virus
02-10-2002, 09:58 PM
i was just roamin around PbN and ran accros a post sayin "Pacman, Viper and EMR's Blue will be serving as field lieutenants for Shatner!
Tom Kaye and ManCow might want to start recruiting for themselves.

" by MXS on PBN

so have you started pickin yours....

note this is not mybid for a spot... i perfer cover roles myself and base protection

Potatoboy
02-10-2002, 11:01 PM
Fine, I'll bid then, Tom, I'll be a general!

MajorDamage
02-10-2002, 11:30 PM
lol, I get to be <B>THE</B> Major! MajorDamage! :D:D lol

ENDO!

AGD
02-10-2002, 11:52 PM
Yes actually I have some very high power people with lots of experience on my side. In reality this is not going to be about winning or loosing just having a great time. I can bet you that one team will not dominate the whole thing.

AGD

manike
02-11-2002, 04:00 AM
Tom get Dawn Mills :) She is the best field general ever!

manike (who can't wait to shoot trekkies).

udtseal
02-11-2002, 07:58 AM
OHHHH I cant WAIT for shatnerball!!!! My SEAL recruiter might come!!!! :) :) :) I'll have him call in the Spectra gun ship for some rain on the trekkies!! :p

synreal
02-11-2002, 08:19 AM
someone should try to sweet talk Mother onto our side so we can pit her against Pacman (really nice guy, but I don't wanna deal with him on the battlefield ;) ).

Tom-is a large portion of the AGD family planning on attending? or is it the "One Man Tom Show"?

virus
02-11-2002, 09:18 AM
well synreal i know a bunch of us are signed up.... myself included the only thing i am waitin on right now is for JJ to send out the updated packages for the spplat members so i have the group/member numbers i need to get my discounts on the airfare/hotel/rental car

other then that i cant wait to hunt.... er pop a few off at the trekies.. esp shatner either =)

marc
02-11-2002, 07:50 PM
I will volentrere to be ramo, go out against 20 other enemy players alone, swing on trees and get them all out. After that me and shagner will throw down a paintball guns and agree that he will surrender, but then i pull out a hidden pgp and say "beam this" After I shoot him in kazonies he will fall and run in fear. Suddenly I hear the cheers of hundreds of girl paintballers that he held captive, and we will all live happily ever after... Untill next time

hitmanng
02-11-2002, 08:01 PM
Wow, Tom I have played with Pacman and Viper and you are in trouble. I will still be playing for the winning AGD team, But man you can use some help. May I suggest an invite to the Mayberry maurauders, and Twilight zone and The Rangers on your behalf. Mother from MXS would be great also. She has never shot Pacman in a game yet and wants the chance.
Let me know if I can call in a few friends. :D
Hitmanng