PDA

View Full Version : If I buy an Emag, can I change it to an extreme in the future?

zekewh
02-10-2002, 10:08 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet. The whole search thing messes my mind up. Anyway...lets say i buy a regular E-mag. Could I buy an Extreme emag body for it in the future? Then the ACE? I just sold my angel and I need a gun to use on an up coming tourny. Or, should I just throw all this out of the window and just wait either for the extreme or just go ahead and buy the SFL. Though, I would prefer the answer to my original question. Thanks ya'll.

crakonpr
02-10-2002, 10:18 PM
yea u will be able to buy the body and Ace later when released.. no price set yet

zekewh
02-10-2002, 10:23 PM
I need to know, this is 100% true....?

crakonpr
02-10-2002, 10:33 PM
yes check AGDE...........worst case u have to buy it from europe but im sure you WILL be able to buy the body and AcE

Tunaman
02-10-2002, 10:33 PM
Yes...1000% true. Extreme Modular bodys will swap out perfect. I am waiting for the word myself. Get in line...:D :D

zekewh
02-10-2002, 10:51 PM
Alright, I think i will just go ahead and buy the regular emag and just upgrade it from here. Thanks ya'll

by the way, it doesn't really matter, but if could you still have the ACE if you don't have the extreme body?

AGD
02-10-2002, 11:52 PM
The word from the man is YES!!

AGD

Cozmo51
02-13-2002, 10:13 PM
sorry to keep asking the same questions if they have already been asked, when you say it can be upgraded, does that mean i would have to buy the whole new extreme gun or just be able to put the extreme body on my existing e-mag body. thanks tom, this would be the last post on my behalf

cphilip
02-14-2002, 09:19 AM
You can just get the body. But to run the ACE I think you will need an upgrade to the board done and that involves software update I think. Otherwise you can take your E-Mag and make the change pretty easy. But it probably will need to take a trip to AGD for the later.