PDA

View Full Version : AO-IL - Revival

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-14-2010, 02:47 PM
I don't have an automag anymore but i do have a few twist lock barrels sitting in my gearbag so i'm sure that counts for something.

Curious if any of you old farts or new dudes are still out there and want to get a group going to the new PBX field that opened up in Santa's Village. I dunno about you guys but i think it would be a great time to paintball using bumper cars, airplanes, and prop mushrooms as bunkers.

i check the forums once every few months so the best way to reach me is to pm me so i get an email notification. Hopefully we can get the old group back together... what are you guys now? 50-60 years old?

OPBN
11-15-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm about 4 hours away, but always looking for interesting places to play. Link to the field?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-15-2010, 12:40 PM
the field is on the brink of opening. i'll post the website when i find out what it is. for now here is the facebook group. They are having a soft opening this weekend if you're interested. just be a fan of the group and you will get the password to enter the fields (only fans of the page will receive the password. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Skokie-IL/Paintball-Explosion/37794434786

OPBN
11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Looks like a potentially cool field. Unfortunatley, way too many things gonig on this weekend, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it maybe for next season.

hunter100
11-15-2010, 05:54 PM
The owner of this field runs a store in Skokie called Paintball Explosion. The store website is www.pbbomb.com. There is a thread on pbnation with a bunch of photos of the field under construction, and there are a couple of videos as well.

I can't make it that weekend, but I'm all for a AO-IL revival!

68calsportz
11-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I only role old school. Automags phantom and cockers :shooting: ill for sure check that place out when they open up in march. What are the prices supposed to be like?

zondo
11-16-2010, 08:09 PM
If you guys bring some Captain Morgans, Beemer may show up :ninja:

punkncat
11-18-2010, 08:19 PM
I wish you all the best with this. GL

Aslan
12-31-2010, 07:01 PM
I don't know, that's a bit of a ways away with so many quality fields closer to me. I wasn't able to find teir website or anything to get details, but it'd have to be a darn nice field to justify the drive. :(

IronCore
01-05-2011, 07:05 PM
.... what are you guys now? 50-60 years old?
Is it wheelchair accessible? ...LOL

AGDlover
01-06-2011, 10:22 PM
what about old country club(chicago land?) I might have to fix a coupple things up and get some hydros but sounds like we might finaly get a big group together again. count me in. :cheers:

TK-421
01-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Oooh, oooh, me too. I'm totally new to AO, and new to being an automag owner, but I'm up for playing with fellow automag people, whenever I can afford to. Won't be anytime soon, but it's cool to know there are other people in Illinois who own Automags.