PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro and E-Mag Weekend! Oh Happy Joy Joy!

cphilip
02-11-2002, 08:57 AM
We had a Sunday afternoon thing yesterday. The Clemson Club hosted the Citadel Club down here for practice for the NCPA thing coming up in Dalton Ga. in a few weeks. After they practiced a while we had a afternoon of mix and match teams play the rest of the afternoon. My kid and most of his HS team were out for that. I took a new kid out for his first organized day. This kid got to use the cphilip E-Mag for his first experience! My kid used the RT Pro. I am tell you guys what..these two marker ate the field up all day. Performed flawlesly. I gotta say this: If you think you could never go down from an Emag...think again. This new RT Pro with the intelliframe is so nice you can easily do it. I know its hard to believe but its true. I am so impressed with this thing you will never believe it till you try one. I let a couple of the Citadel Cadets use it a bit and they are sold on it too. Of course the E-Mag with Warp continues to impress but for the money and if you are on a tight College Student budget this is a real treat to shoot this RT-Pro. I highly recomend it and so do they.

A moment of fun: Situation was three of us standing around talking, One RT-Pro, one E-Mag and a Micro Mag...hunkerd down and working feverishly with all the tools they could find were three Cocker guys working on one cocker...I can't help myself...So I say, "Look at this picture...three Mags standing around relaxing and BS'ing while three cocker guys are working away trying to get ready!" They failed to see the humor in it for some reason...;) He he he he he he he!

Only problems I had all day was I lost one of the bolts and nuts outa the Warp case. Held together good without it but Now I guess I should get on finding a replacment for it. Must have not tightened it good. Later one guy accidently shot the E-Mag into the barrel Condom. Messy that was! And it was a new condom too. This guy is a cocker nut and he just loves the E-Mag trigger feel. He compaired it to the hinge trigger Cocker in feel. Thats good right? Told Ja!

I Reffed the whole day. Gettin in practice in case I make it to the "Big Show". :cool:

hawpunch
02-11-2002, 10:02 AM
cphillip,

that's awesome...hopefully we'll have some more people coverting over to the mag. i just got my emag...i must say i was greatly impressed by the feel of the trigger. that is really smooth...its like a difference of night and day between my emag and my minimag. but, the jury's still out on what feels better: a roll in the hay or the emag trigger. i'll tell you how it turns out after my first game.

aloha,

jae park

OldSchoolMag
02-11-2002, 01:51 PM
Sweet! Way to go Cphilip!

I just got my RT Pro w/Intelliframe(well, sorta - mid January - it's still NEW, allright!!) and sadly I haven't had the chance to use it yet! First chance I'll get will be at T-Rev in March, but that'll be the true test - nearly 24 hours non-stop action, and I'll be sure to get pics and post back on here with all the play by play action!

Also, tell me - are you thinking of upgrading your RT to Z-Grip, or Modular body when they are available?

OSM

cphilip
02-11-2002, 01:59 PM
No...I don't think I will go that way with this RT Pro. I am considering converting the stock fore grip to gas through by drilling and taping the threads into it to modify is the only thing I might do. And perhaps putting a Halo on top of it. But I plan to keep it pretty much like it is. I realy like it the way it is. Oh by the way I am using Flatline 68/3000's on both of my Markers now. Staying with them.

Gunga
02-11-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
No...I don't think I will go that way with this RT Pro. I am considering converting the stock fore grip to gas through by drilling and taping the threads into it to modify is the only thing I might do

Or you could order an old RT gas through foregrip from AGD.

cphilip
02-11-2002, 03:15 PM
Yes... but I think the inlet hole is on the wrong side. I could be wrong though but I think its on the left and the newer valves are on the right. Don't even know for sure if they have any or if that is correct. My memory might be failing me.

Gunga
02-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Yes... but I think the inlet hole is on the wrong side. I could be wrong though but I think its on the left and the newer valves are on the right. Don't even know for sure if they have any or if that is correct. My memory might be failing me.

The inlet hole on the RT foregrip is on the bottom and the outlet is on the left. However, you can always mount the grip 'backwards' and spin the rubber grip around 180* so the foregrip gas outlet and the inlet port on your valve are on the same side.