PDA

View Full Version : think i need sear and battery? emag (non level 10)

yuik
12-09-2010, 01:13 AM
so i got a pro team products emag.

i think i need a sear because when i air it up it just starts half cycling going full auto and wont stop.

also when i charge the battery and plug it in it will cycle through the menu but after i shoot once i get that one blinking dot and it turns off.

is the best place (ie quickest turn around and best price ) to buy the sear and battery from agd or should i look at tunaman or some other place . (idk never had to buy mag parts)

also its a pro team products emag with the emag micro2000 valve. not sure 100% what sear i should get.

thanks guys

athomas
12-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Check you on-off top orings first. Usually, if the problem is the sear, it starts getting reactive for a while before it goes full auto. The board shutting off could be a bad ground connection where the screw attaches the board to the grip frame. Clean that hole out so that the screw makes a good contact. That being said, if the battery is original, it is probably time for a new one.

If you do need a new sear, it needs to be a micro-emag sear, which is different from the AGD sears.

Tunaman is probably the best bet for getting new mag parts fast and you will save on shipping.

yuik
12-09-2010, 11:01 PM
if my tank isnt high pressure enough would this cause the full auto cycling thing?

athomas
12-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Usually, a low tank pressure just causes chuffing or non-firing issues.