PDA

View Full Version : AO Chat?

Tachiro
12-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Man, so what ever happened to AO chat again?
The chat feature here seems to have been dead ever since i registered. And the actual irc server looks dead as well. If automags.org is supposed to be sponsored by AGD, I don't see why a live chat feature shouldn't be available to the community. I mean, if there's something i'm missing, feel free to let me know. But, if not, i'm voting for a revival.

vf-xx
12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Man, so what ever happened to AO chat again?
The chat feature here seems to have been dead ever since i registered. And the actual irc server looks dead as well. If automags.org is supposed to be sponsored by AGD, I don't see why a live chat feature shouldn't be available to the community. I mean, if there's something i'm missing, feel free to let me know. But, if not, i'm voting for a revival.

Old server. Not enough capacity.

I wouldn't mind waisting some time there again, but I don't see it happening.

CatoRockwell
12-09-2010, 05:06 PM
We can vote, but we've voted on things before, updating the pics, signatures, etc... not likely to change even with an overwhelming majority.

BigEvil
12-09-2010, 05:28 PM
The unofficial AO chat is on BEO now :p

MAGpie
12-09-2010, 05:43 PM
The unofficial AO chat is on BEO now :p

That seems true. And I think it's my turn to buy the beer...

mpsd
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm a user here for the past 5 years or so. Never used it, never cared for it, didn't even know it ever existed LOL

sjrtk
12-09-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm a user here for the past 5 years or so. Never used it, never cared for it, didn't even know it ever existed LOL

I agree this is the first i have heard or AO chat. Don't see a reason for it.

Chronobreak
12-09-2010, 10:21 PM
cant we get a cheap or free irc set up again? i know im constantly on irc

BigEvil
12-10-2010, 05:22 AM
That seems true. And I think it's my turn to buy the beer...

PM Practice Target ob BEO, he can turn the chat on for you there.

MAGpie
12-10-2010, 05:55 AM
PM Practice Target ob BEO, he can turn the chat on for you there.

Will do.