PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Wind Karta bodies and rails?

enforcer
12-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Would anyone here happen to know if Deadly Wind is still making Karta body kits? I have always admired them and am curious. Are these still as expensive as they were a few years ago? I would be very happy to find a kit under my Christmas tree this year.

zeroaz
12-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Would anyone here happen to know if Deadly Wind is still making Karta body kits? I have always admired them and am curious. Are these still as expensive as they were a few years ago? I would be very happy to find a kit under my Christmas tree this year.
If you can get a Slug body they will do the work. It is a bit pricey, but they did it for a Dallara pump mag I had.

Stayhuge
12-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Rogue over on PBLegion is selling them brand new and holeless rails for $450. Gloss Black. It's a killer deal!!

punkncat
12-10-2010, 04:04 PM
The ones that Rogue are selling are made by DW. I just picked one up and they are gorgeous.

wetwrks
12-10-2010, 05:16 PM
DW isn't making them for the public anymore. Rogue is the only source for them.

68calsportz
12-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I wish i had the money for one of those bodies. Coolest lookin bodies for a mag for sure. Especially without the holes. You see all these custom mags with tons of money into them and then they have holes :tard:

nicad
12-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Yep, we no longer make them.. sorry.

Rogue was the last to order a batch through us, so he might still have some left.. and probably the last ever to be made.

ProblemKinder
12-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Yep, we no longer make them.. sorry.

Rogue was the last to order a batch through us, so he might still have some left.. and probably the last ever to be made.

good. everytime you make another one, the value of mine drops a little :D