PDA

View Full Version : help me, barrel stuck on emag!

hawpunch
02-11-2002, 01:06 PM
please anyone help....i was putting my dye boomie into my emag, when i felt some resistance. being the dumb@## that i am, i just figured i'd push it a little more. well, the barrel went in and i was able to twist lock it into position, but now i can't pull it out (after i retwist it). i tried turning the fore screw on the frame, but i can't get it to budge and i don't want to strip the screw. i tried putting a little bit of lube on the barrel but no dice. please help an idiot!

aloha,

jae park

Paintchucker
02-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Try and take the valve out, and then loosen the front grip screw a little and you should be able to squeeze it out. If that doesn't work, then just take the screw out all the way and loosen the body from the body rail and trigger frame.

hawpunch
02-11-2002, 02:43 PM
hi,

thanks for your help. i was able to get the barrel out, but it took the strenght of samson to do it. after getting the barrel out, i tried turning the front grip screw, but it is stuck. the damn thing won't budge. is there any way to loosen it, or do i have to send it in to agd to see if they can wrestle it free? i also have a stripped screw on the sight rail, so maybe i should do it. but i still want to play a couple of games with it and was waiting until the extreme bodies came out so i could send it in for an upgrade. damn my luck :).

aloha,

jae park