PDA

View Full Version : I need suggestions on an old MiniMag

greywolf8404
12-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Thank you to all that are reading this post and a special thank you to anyone that posts some suggestions.

With that said I have owned my Minimag for about 12 years and it still functions beautifully (thank you Tom Kaye) and is stock with a powerfeed. Now after years of flawless service I would like to change it from a speedball type marker to a more woodsball / sniper type of weapon system.

Now I do like the look of the Long bow and would like to know if there is a way to adapt it to fit to a minimag or a frame that would fit on my current frame, grip and insides. I was also considering a q-loader and finding a tac rail system and a air through stock that would fit the minimag body.

I would also like to know if there was someone still making the crown top barrel shown in the Automag video with the old lock in barrel system. I would like to attempt to make the sound redirection system that will not dampen the sound but redirect it behind the shooter. If anyone has played with something like this I would be interested to know your thoughts on it.

Thank everyone in advance for any thoughts everyone might have.