PDA

View Full Version : FN303 ( Yes, Again.. )

rifleman wi
12-21-2010, 11:48 AM
as some of you know im in the desert again, and last time i stumbled upon a few FN 303's that our guys were using out here.. well i have a question. how hard are the launchers/ air tanks to get back in the states.. reason being we cracked a conex today with at least 100 NIB empty airtanks, i actually have 9 in my small arms shop right now, ( Pix To Follow ) im going to try and bring a few back, incase they are needed, im working on getting parts also... take care guys... :shooting:

Spider-TW
12-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Manike would know for sure.

The launchers are very rare here, but I don't think the air bottles would be a big problem.

They sure would be nice as a first strike marker.

Take care.

Mayvik
12-21-2010, 01:34 PM
To get IN the states, they are hard. To be able to bring them TO the states..well you'd have to check with your organization and find out what their rules for bringing property back and/or "disposing" of it, which is what I assume you're getting at?

rifleman wi
12-21-2010, 01:37 PM
To get IN the states, they are hard. To be able to bring them TO the states..well you'd have to check with your organization and find out what their rules for bringing property back and/or "disposing" of it, which is what I assume you're getting at?

no i meant how hard in the states are they to get for you guys, for me to bring them back will be nothing, their repair parts.

Spider-TW
12-21-2010, 02:59 PM
You don't have to sell all of them to Manike either! :p

Although, he might pull an A-tach on us. I think he paid a pretty dinar for his.

rifleman wi
12-21-2010, 03:04 PM
You don't have to sell all of them to Manike either! :p

Although, he might pull an A-tach on us. I think he paid a pretty dinar for his.
lol nice, i only have the bottles, i could not believe that there were like 8 cases of them, still sealed... the guns, diff story, cant get them... shame, i want just the valve for collectors sake.. lol

vf-xx
12-21-2010, 03:19 PM
lol nice, i only have the bottles, i could not believe that there were like 8 cases of them, still sealed... the guns, diff story, cant get them... shame, i want just the valve for collectors sake.. lol

Heck with that, we want them as FS launchers. That's what they were designed for (ok different payload, but effectively the same round).

Pump Scout
12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Manike is likely out of touch until after the first of the year. Just a heads up..

rifleman wi
12-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Heck with that, we want them as FS launchers. That's what they were designed for (ok different payload, but effectively the same round).
yea, ide love one also....

Spider-TW
12-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I thought the bottles are just 22 ci HPA (3k) bottles. I don't remember if they had an odd thread on them. You might be able to use the bottles. They are just a little long for some mounts though. Here's the repost, for the rest of us... :)

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AS0SehHVS2Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AS0SehHVS2Y&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

going_home
12-21-2010, 10:31 PM
as some of you know im in the desert again, and last time i stumbled upon a few FN 303's that our guys were using out here.. well i have a question. how hard are the launchers/ air tanks to get back in the states.. reason being we cracked a conex today with at least 100 NIB empty airtanks, i actually have 9 in my small arms shop right now, ( Pix To Follow ) im going to try and bring a few back, incase they are needed, im working on getting parts also... take care guys... :shooting:

Be careful what you post online as far as pictures.
Especially ones taken with a smart phone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/technology/personaltech/12basics.html?_r=1

:ninja:

rifleman wi
12-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Be careful what you post online as far as pictures.
Especially ones taken with a smart phone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/technology/personaltech/12basics.html?_r=1

:ninja:
nice, the pics are taken with a crappy non-gps digi cam.. lol

dahoeb
12-22-2010, 01:19 AM

To get them TO the states, if you've got any good buddies in your supply or embark shop (or whatever the army equivalent is), talk to them and see if you can get them thrown on a crate for the trip back. If it's flying back with the rest of the official cargo, it's not going to get scrutinized or questioned (at least as much...) . if it's not on any of your units inventories or anything, they obviously won't miss it either.

As far as getting (as in purchasing) them here in the states, they're pretty rare, which has been said before. I'm not even sure what kind of restrictions are on crowd control devices, although I'm sure it varies state to state.

rifleman wi
12-23-2010, 12:48 PM
ok, so i cant get imageshack to work out here, anyone wanan host the pix for me? pm me..