PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Tunaman

daemon512
12-22-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm trying to get a new Mag for myself, and sent an e-mail to Tunaman via his website's built in e-mailer. He got back to me promptly (in about an hour), answered an question, then I sent him another 2 e-mails about related things, in a reply to where he sent me his answer. Now, it has been about 2 weeks and I haven't heard back from him...

I realize that maybe he's just busy, with the Christmas season and all, but I wanted to make sure...he can get the e-mails I send to him that way, correct? I don't always have to send it via his website?

I'm only really asking because I don't want to spam him with e-mails just because I'm impatient...I get anxious when I want to order something special :).

Ando
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Is this the one your sending it too?

tunaman5@comcast.net

You can PM him here...

http://automags.org/forums/member.php?userid=407

daemon512
12-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Is this the one your sending it too?

tunaman5@comcast.net

Yes, that is the e-mail that I am sending it to. I guess he's probably just busy with other things. Thank you!

Tunaman
12-22-2010, 04:56 PM
I am here...so many emails...so little time. Tell me your name and I will reply.

daemon512
12-22-2010, 06:02 PM
samsonjm@clarkson.edu - Jonathan. I'm going to e-mail you once more so hopefully I only need to hear from you once, to make things easier. Thanks a ton, sorry to have rushed you :-\