PDA

View Full Version : Got the sweetest deal on Sunday

spacemanspiff
02-11-2002, 04:07 PM
I was practicing with my team(blackcall) on sunday at top gun. After lunch we played some rec ball. And one of the refs had the new dye invison goggles. I aske him how he go them cause mine have been on back order since january. He said traded some kid for them and said he was selling them cause he needed money really bad so he could fix his gun. I asked how much and to my surprise he said $25. I was like no way dude. But he said he really needed the money. The goggles are in perfect condition. A few minor scratches on the lens but I didn't care. $25 for a pair or $65-$80 dye goggles. :D :D gotta get luck every now and then

Wang
02-11-2002, 05:24 PM
I've been wondering about those goggles..they nice?

spacemanspiff
02-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Yeah there really sweet. There really light and comfy and they have a smaller profile than the JTs. The only thing is the ear piece, they might not cover all the ear. Another guy on my team was going to get them but a small part of his ear was exposed in the back. I would recomend trying them on if you get a chance. They fit me really nice. I can post some pics to compare to the JTs if you want.

Snooky
02-11-2002, 06:39 PM
please do post pics.

ive been at so many turneys were people need paint money or they win door prizes and will sell stuff dirt cheap. I got a brand new jt jersey for 10 bux once. another time i got a flex-7 black mask for 25 bux brand new. A bunch of other misc stuff too but u can get great deals at turneies.

Jonno06
02-11-2002, 07:52 PM
i have been wanting some of thos goggles for a while now,what color did you get?I didnt know about the ear thing though

udtseal
02-11-2002, 07:58 PM
I was the one that was going to buy them if he dident have the money, but when I put them on the tops and back of my ears stick out. They are really really small goggles, they come down to the bottom of you chin and stop. You really must try them on first before buying them. I dont recommend buying them online unless you have a tiny head. But man are they gorgeous looking. I wish they friggin fit me. :) They are super sweet.

Load SM5
02-11-2002, 10:10 PM
I tried a pair on at Mardi Gras and, not only were they a little small but they sat right on the tip of my nose and bugged the crud out of me. I still love my JT masks.

spacemanspiff
02-12-2002, 01:05 PM
I got the black ones and will be putting in tinted lenses soon. I'll post pics as soon as I get the diital camera from my sis:rolleyes:

I would really suggest trying on a pair before getting them.