PDA

View Full Version : old school auto mag ballers

brian t
01-06-2011, 05:31 AM
hey guy im brian terry i use to work for agd at tourneys some of you know me .i havent been here for about 5 yrs and im trying to hook back up with some of the old crew i made a face book for paintball its aggression pb on facebook so hit me up .ill be balln in cfoa /psp and a lot of other tourneys so maybe ill run into some of you at them .

luke
01-06-2011, 09:44 AM
hey guy im brian terry i use to work for agd at tourneys some of you know me .i havent been here for about 5 yrs and im trying to hook back up with some of the old crew i made a face book for paintball its aggression pb on facebook so hit me up .ill be balln in cfoa /psp and a lot of other tourneys so maybe ill run into some of you at them .

The real old school guys never called themselves "ballers". ;)

Spider-TW
01-06-2011, 10:36 AM
The real old school guys never called themselves "ballers". ;)
Is true. Since mags haven't changed much in the last five years, they would all be old school in that context also. So everyone here is old school. Ah, it's nice not to be particularly old for once. :cool:

What marker are you using in tournaments now, Brian?

Army
01-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Brian Terry....Brian Terry......Brian......Terry......now where have I heard that name before? Hmmmmmmm.

brian t
01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
yeah i was with agd kids playing off and on ,but most of the time i was working the booth ,as for guns iv been useing my luxe or dm 8 or the ego 9 .i did use my old rt in a 5man last yr and it worked fine ,with the ball cap now at 12 i had no prob shooting ppl they had me outgunned with fire rate but i had a little more accuracy with my RT to even it out :shooting:, and as for old school i started to play in 1989 went from pumps to tippmann 68 special then pmi3 then the automan witch was the best till 2007. but now im just getting the mag fever

bound for glory
01-06-2011, 12:55 PM
hey brian, hows my old emag doing? GOD knows what happened to the devilmag... :confused:

brian t
01-06-2011, 01:39 PM
im pretty sure its in my box of pb stuff .iv got so much boxed up if i went and open all the box's iv got i maybe can open a store lol...

kevdupuis
01-07-2011, 04:16 PM
It's been a while hasn't it.

bound for glory
01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
want to sell me that emag back? really! pm me if you are interested... ;)

brian t
01-08-2011, 10:10 PM
id have to dig around and see were it is ,and kevdupuisy yeah it's been to long i miss the old automag groop we all have so much fun at tourneys at the booth .. now im shooting a luxe and dm8 with my ego 9 as a back up lol..and the mag i use from time to time .

bound for glory
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM
but not my old emag? beleive me, that devilmag shot good for about a month after i traded my emag. not your fault, but that was a bad trade... :cry:

brian t
01-11-2011, 01:20 AM
wow i did not kno that you should have got with me on that i would have sent ur gun back to ya.. it sad that a lot of ppl had ideas on how to make the mag better like the devilmag but end the end it all fell apart just sad..

bound for glory
01-11-2011, 01:24 PM
no harm done. i ended up selling the devilmag and thats ok. still, if you find that emag i traded you, and you want to sell it, please let me have first take. ;) i'm currently shoting a sweet russian legion timmy, but once a mag man, always a mag man! :headbang:

Ole Unka Phil
01-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Good to see a couple old timers checking in. Long time no see Brian.(this is/was cphilip by the way)

brian t
01-19-2011, 11:32 PM
its been a long time there cphilip ,u still ball or what..

Ole Unka Phil
01-19-2011, 11:50 PM
naw... not played in quite some time. But then again... my play was more running around screaming and yelling and acting crazy in fact. :eek:

To be honest I bet its been more than 6 months since I have logged in here. I rarely come but once or twice a year now days.

I do some real gun building, some scooter work but not as much as I used too. Raise chickens, bees and sheep and just chase after my grandson these days.

manike
01-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Old? Who's old? Just because I got married and settled down doesn't make me old!

:D

I was just thinking about some of my mag stuff this morning. :shooting:

Ole Unka Phil
01-20-2011, 03:34 PM
SIMON! How's it hangin Mate?

Did not know you have married and doubt seriously you settled...