PDA

View Full Version : My School Report About Tom Kaye.....

AGDRules
02-11-2002, 04:24 PM
This is my english report on a hero or idol so no laughing..

Someone I consider to be my Idol/hero is Tom Kaye. Tom Kaye has been very important to the developement of paintball and the paintball industry, throughout the last fifteen years, to become the 4th most popular extreme sport it is now known as today. There are a lot of other people I should be giving credit too such as Dave Youngblood, president of DYE inc., or more specifically, the guys who started paintball. However, I feel that Tom Kaye revolutionized paintball. He basically started recognized tournament play, he invented and patented the powerfeed tube (which is a method that uses physics to help feed a ball into the paintball gun, now an industry standard), and basically invented and patented, the first good, reliable semi-auto paintball gun ,revolutionizing the game of paintball. Tom Kaye started the trend to build and supply high quality markers, to the extent of what the industry has become today. With the Automag Classic, Tom Kaye's Company, AGD or Airgun Designs Inc. began offering the best tech support and reliable service. Everyone working at Airgun Designs is very nice to their customers. I have owned the Automag, Minimag, and Automag RT and I loved them. The first time, 5 years ago when I picked up my Automag Classic, I was hooked. I plan on getting a computer controlled E-mag in the future for when my team decides to play Skyball in Montreal Canada, and I just can't wait! For all of those reasons given, and because I love Automags, this is why I choose Tom Kaye as my hero/idol.

Thank you for reading, I know it was kinda lengthy but I wanted to see what everyone thinks...

thnx again.

Jonno06
02-11-2002, 04:29 PM
A+..very good report

RT 01037
02-11-2002, 04:34 PM
very very nice i also give it an A+ :D ;) :) :p :cool:

manike
02-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Erm have you submitted it already? If you have then no problem, if not then there are quite a few split infinitives and parts that do not show the best use of 'English'.

I'm no English major (far from it lol I'm an Engineer) but if you want help please say so, if not then no worries either :)

manike

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
02-11-2002, 04:38 PM
Thanks....You mind if I borrow this if I'm in need. LOL
Nice job.

HoppysMag
02-11-2002, 04:42 PM
Bravo Bravo..... That was great...u should include he made HPA ( well basicly)

Zumina
02-11-2002, 04:46 PM
what's that stuff on your nose??? j/k good job!

AGDRules
02-11-2002, 04:51 PM
I havent handed it in yet, im suppost to hand it in tommorow.

Blennidae
02-11-2002, 04:58 PM
there is no "H" in designs. ;)

manike
02-11-2002, 05:12 PM
AGDRules, I sent you a PM :)

manike

AGDRules
02-11-2002, 05:15 PM
I cant recieve pm's please email me at agdemag@yahoo.ca

manike
02-11-2002, 05:22 PM
E-mail sent :)

TigerMan
02-11-2002, 07:03 PM
Ahh so many grammatical errors! If your in middle school, may not matter as much, but in high school they may take off some signifcant points. Good info though.

MikeCouves
02-11-2002, 07:45 PM
It's great to us, but to your teacher it may be a little different. How will they know what an Automag RT is or any other of those things. You need to explain why those things are important. Good job...

AGD
02-11-2002, 07:59 PM
Thanks AGDRules that was a nice report!

AGD

MantisMag
02-11-2002, 08:44 PM
you should probably explain a lot of the terms you're using. powerfeed, difference between tournament and what they used to do, marker, what Skyball is, etc. you have to write papers as if someone who knows absolutely nothing is reading them. it's a great start though. just needs some polishing up. :cool:

AGDRules
02-11-2002, 10:21 PM
Thank you for making me sound less eliterate.. eheh

I made those changes to my real thing ty.

Thnx guys u are a lot of help keep ur comments comming though I dont mind them. Tom thnx hehe u are the king of pball hehe

liigod
02-11-2002, 11:13 PM
im sorry but all i can say is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: