PDA

View Full Version : AGD still have a physical store?

insixdays777
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
I am currently in the chicago area for a long term work assignment. The AGD website gives a shop address that is not that far from were I am staying. I need to pick up an xvalve and some other parts.

Is there still a AGD physical store front that I could just show up and buy parts from?

going_home
01-10-2011, 11:32 PM
I am currently in the chicago area for a long term work assignment. The AGD website gives a shop address that is not that far from were I am staying. I need to pick up an xvalve and some other parts.

Is there still a AGD physical store front that I could just show up and buy parts from?

Short answer, I dont think so.
Last I heard its in Zupes garage now.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/agd.jpg

:ninja:

bound for glory
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
and thats a sad thing. whoever thought the day would come when the best paintball products would be regulated to being sold out of a garage. :cry:

sjrtk
01-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Well who says it is a bad thing they are being sold out of a garage? Some of the best stuff is sold out a them, some times you just have to take the industry back to the grass roots to keep it alive.

going_home
01-11-2011, 06:28 PM
and thats a sad thing. whoever thought the day would come when the best paintball products would be regulated to being sold out of a garage. :cry:

But in this economy, its whatever it takes at this point.

:ninja:

luke
01-11-2011, 06:30 PM

My best guess is that's the future for this country if we are going to compete with China (among others), we have our government to thank for selling us out. I suppose its part of the bigger picture (That is "their" picture)

bound for glory
01-11-2011, 11:33 PM
easy, boys! i meant no offense. just sayin' agd makes the best product. sad that its not out there anymore.

bound for glory
01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
i remember an oi! song(by THE ANTI-HEROS) that went:

and thats the meaning of the new world order
when they send your job south of the boarder...

as greg graffin has said, "we're living in troubled times." :cry:

Frizzle Fry
01-12-2011, 12:55 AM
My best guess is that's the future for this country if we are going to compete with China (among others), we have our government to thank for selling us out. I suppose its part of the bigger picture (That is "their" picture)

Yeah. China has made us their... something. I just remember that president saying "They want to buy what we make!" when the trade agreement was signed - yeah, right. Now we owe them billions, they provide more than half of what we consume, they shamelessly counterfeit our products and ship them across our borders without issue, and they support North Korea. This is not going to end well at all...

When the lead-painted childrens toys started coming into the country something should have been done, but we owe them so much the government basically is limited to a verbal reprimand... It's like that friend who you don't really like so much but you owe him $200, so when he gets drunk and pees in your closet thinking it's a bathroom you really want to curse him out but hey, you owe him $200, so you just let it slide. Except the $200 is like $850 billion, the pee is poison, and the closet is loads of innocent infants.

Anyhoo, AGD, USA, woohoo!

IrishRedneck86
01-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Hey I'm just happy they are still around just like Earon Carter his shop has been out of his garage since he left dye years ago and he still makes the best and most durable pump guns around sometimes if you want the best you gotta go to the small hole in the wall shops and maybe wait a few but you get what you pay for versus the big companies like I love eclipse but damn over $1200-1300 for a modern gun that's mass produced for pennies I mean the minute they sell 2 of them that already paid for the program time for the Cnc

bound for glory
01-12-2011, 01:35 PM
not one period was used in the above .

sjrtk
01-13-2011, 06:50 PM
not one period was used in the above .

Thats because punctuation is a LIE!! This ended up as a paper i wrote in high school it was one long run on sentence. My English teacher was not amused. But I am all for the hole in the wall shops, be it just small or going back to a hole in the wall to maintain the quality.

breg
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Rather than bemoan the fact that it is out of a garage... rejoice that we still have the option to buy them.